Part 44

So Mr.Arnav and Miss Khushi, I think you done with your performance so you both can move out" Anjali murmured near Arnav and Khushi who were lost in eachother eyes.
They come out from the lost land and entered in awkward situation. But Arnav doesn't leave Khushi's hand, Took her along with him while Anjali looked at them with a smile.
"I hope all enjoy the Sangeet function and now you can enjoy the dinner." Shyam joined Anjali on the stage while saying the last line.
But suddenly..
Darkness Fall on the stage, Anjali and shyam move out from there. But before they vacate from the surrounding the new voice stop them.
"STOP WHERE EVER YOU ARE, PICTURE ABHI BAKI HAI MERE DOSTH"
Light on reflecting 2 male figure centre of the stage back facing.
Badtameezee ek bimari hai
Ek aisi bimari
Jo dheere dheere waqt ke saath
Budhaape mein badal jaati hai
Main kehta hoon jab tak budhaapa nahi aata
Thodi badtameezee hi kar lete hai...
Last the line end with turning two figures towards audience and light spread everywhere however the figures face still covered with mask. which every one present over there curious with new entries excluding some people.

The song spread over the stage "Badtameez Dil" making audience to flow along with the surprise entry. The performance was just shocking and rocking but end with shocking family members expect few.

on the other side
"Niki, I don't like when you are ignoring me and spending time withso called cousins of Payal jiji"  Kiran shouted at Nikhil after taking him from the surrounding of  so Called cousines, who are head over heel to flat on him and Nikhil is enjoying it in full swing more to  irritate Kiran.

"Whats your problem Kiran.?? why are reacting like this?? we are friends according to you so I cant flirt with you.  so go and do your work and let me enjoy my life" Nikhil purposely said those words to confess her feelings but he got the reaction which he never expected in his dream.
Without taking another second the crazy Kiran Gupta placed her lips on his, Made her first Kiss leading certain Nikhil in dream land. But the dream land broken when her soft hand catch his throat in killing grip making sure he is able to breath.
"What you thought??? Haaa. You proposed me in unique manner in  on our second met,  and when I am finally realized this confused feeling of love for you. You are openly flirting with other girls. Keep it in your Mind Mr. Nikhil Singh Raizada, You are belongs to Miss Kiran Gupta in every way. I LOVE YOU"  saying that she took her hand back leaving shocked Nikhil behind.
"Oh My God, till date no one got this type of proposals. First killing with your lips then with your soft hand. Anyway I love this confession. And I LOVE YOU TOO Miss Gupta and I dont need any other girls in my life expect you. I just did that to irritate you and make you confess.  I was well aware about your feelings for me."  Saying that Nikhil and Kiran hugged eachother, Promising their love remain forever.
On the other side
"So, your plan flopped Miss Gupta" Commented Arnav after bring her from stage to back side of the stage for some privacy.
"What plan Raizada??" I don't had any plan"  Khushi replied looking here and there.
"Khushi Note one thing, never ever lie to me and youself. Both are well aware about what is true and what is lie"
"Why should I lie, I don't have reason for that"
"You have reason for coming to the stage, the reason is your jealousy"
"Jealous and me?? With whom,  I don't care if jia performed with you today. come one why should I jealous of her When I know you loving m" She stopped at her on her track after realizing the blunder she made and looked certain  Raizada who is totally busy on smirking at her.
"Why you stopped Khushi, complete your words. And wait a minute When I said Jia's name"
"Stop where ever your thoughts leading you Raizada. I just danced, for the name sake of sangeet and For Payal jiji. I don't wanted to disappoint her. Thats it. Don't think I am jealous and falling for you. That never gonna happen"  Khushi replied and turn to move only to stop by his words.
"First only I told you don't lie to me. The day is not far when you confess your hidden love for me"
"That only a dream which never ever come true"
"We will wait and see Khushi"
"Let see"

Love you
Nightangle.