Part 80 The End

Dadi and Aadrash move towards that person with winning smile and changed Game. Shyam and Khushi looked at eachother with confusion with new entry. But their view added with entry of Akash, Payal, Nani, Aarthi, Aman and Jia where Expect Aman and Jia and Payal all family members looked at that person with shock.
"Ohh look at my ex wife with my kids. Where is Niki, Arthi?? Oh may be he is busy with his Girlfriend. Right?" That person Commented looking at Aarthi who is none other than Ashok Malik.
"" You get some genetic from me Anju, You well played your card. I impress with you, Princess" He Commented.
"Don't dare to call me that Mr.Malik" Anjali shout out in anger.
"Princess, Princess..I am your Dad, Atleast give some respect" Saying Ashok moved towards Anjali.
"Don't dare to move towards my Di" Arnav come in between.
"Hey Angry Young man, be with your Girl friend. Now let me end with this game. Let me end the Game" Saying that He pushed Arnav Aside pulled Krrish from Khushi's hand Shocking everyone.
"Very bad Maa, I asked to kill him when he born but you not done your work properly. Let me Finish it, The hire of My Sheeshamahal. Dad's well stating his all property belongs to My daughter's Children. In that case Your Son Krrish is current Hire but not anymore" Saying that He put Gun on little kid head. Krrish start to cry on his arm to leave. Khushi tried to move towards her son but Arnav stopped doing so. All Family looked at scenes with horror filled eyes expect Dadi and Aadrash...One more person who was clam with scene which is none other than Anjali Singh Raizada or Anjali Gupta.
"You are right, I got your Gene.  Now you are too old to match with my Moves Mr Malik.  What will be the benefit killing my Son when Your so called greed on property never gonna be your in any way"  Anjali said shocking everyone.
"Tch, tch..My dear Girl. My Dad mentioned my Daughter's child will be hire not mentioned the name. Did he??, So the Property Going to be mine through my Dear Daughter Naira Malik. After Your Krrish end then I will end your Dear Love Shyam Gupta. Promise you Princess this time I will make sure his death. After that You will end up in four wall of your room.How can I kill my dear daughter" He said his evil plan shocking the people expect Anjali.
"Your dream will end if you try to hurt my son in any way Mr. Malik. The hurt on my Son will kill your plan." Anjali Smirked at Her confused dad.
"Confused Mr.Malik. Let me clear it out" Saying that Anjali call out " YASH".
Its not take another second to Yash to appear shocking Ashok, dadi and Aadrash.
Everyone looked Yash who is holding Gun. A Girl at her end of teen age is on his Gun Point.
" Shocked Mr Malik, Your Daughter She went to Switzerland for Industrial Visit along with her friends, is here Under our Custody" The identity of that girl shocked everyone.
"How??" Ashok murmured to himself loosing the hold on Krrish which made Krrish to walk out of his hand move towards Khushi.
Family looked at the Daughter of the house, Who created spider web against her own Dad. Who is master mind of the cruel plan.

"How?? HOW?? Let me give you the answer of Your confusion. At start the plan was Against Your mother and so called nephew. But it changed when Krrish and Shyam met with accident but Nothing  bad happened because of Aru. The wrong way coming vehicle, something was not right with the accident. Yes it was planned to kill but failed, The question was who planned it?? Because Yash keeping Eye on Dadi and Aadrash. There is someone else too behind Shyam's life. So I put Dadi and Adrash number under surveillance through my Friend connected with my number. That give me master mind Identity. I was not shocked as what I can expect from You who don't even know what is true love is. Changing plan is the option. The game of chess You were standing black side as King."
"I changed Directions towards your Queen, that is Your So called Family. It not take too much time to influence your Daughter's Boyfriend with money. You tried to kill my love for money. That so called money give me master card in my hand Naira Malik. Your Daughter lied to you regarding Industrial visit because She wanted to enjoy the time with her so called Love unknown to her it was trap made by Me. He brought Your Daughter in India and From Airport She is under our custody and her so called boyfriend left back taking his money. So its a check mate!" Anjali smirked and took Gun from the ground and pointed at her Dad.
"I was the one who messaged you to come to India and see the scene of Anjali killing Shyam. I just used your mother's phone for that. Today the game end with you Mr Malik. Now look at the scene where your daughter standing front of you, holding Gun at You." Anjali smirked without any guilty or pain.
"Di, dont do this. You will end up in dark" Akash try to  change Anjali's mind.
"Ha beta, law will punish him for his deed. Dont cover your hand with his sin blood" Aarthi shouted.
"No Maaa, I gone through the pain because of Him. I need justice for that"
"Shyam Jiju, Please make her understand. You both have to live your life for eachother, for your son. Only you can make her understand" Arnav tried his words on Shyam.
Shyam took step towards Anjali and put His hand on her shoulder. " No Arnav, your Dad should be punished with our hand. May be we are standing together today but what about the pain my Anjali gone through. I was living normal life forgetting everything, but she lived each second in pain. I can forgive him for harming my life but not for hurting my Ranisahib and NOT FOR KILLING MY MONKEY GIRL"
"No Shyam Jiju, please Listen"
"Aru Just stay Away from this" Anjali ordered.
Meanwhile Khushi murmured something near Krrish ears. Before Anjali pull the trigger the sound echoed every where making Anjali to hold at spot " MAAA, DAD" Anjali and Shyam looked at their son who called them. Krrish run towards them, forgetting  every damn revenge she enclosed her son in warm hug along with Shyam.
Yash looked at the scene with filled eyes, he also lost his love and believed on misunderstanding. His love never gonna come back from death that doesn't mean He will not happy for his friends. He so happy if Anjali leave her dad in the hand of law and live her life with her love and son. He will support her in that too. His thoughts end when he helft someone snatching the gun from him.
The reality stuck every one. Naira took the gun and pointed at Yash. Once again ball in their court. " So where were we, Dont dare to put your Gun at my Dad my dear step sister. You got some gene from my Cruel Dad but Your blood includ your pure mother blood too. But Naira Malik blood include cruelty from both the side. So Dad Lets finish the game by Killing everyone as I don't like anyone of you sharing any kind of relationship with my Dad" Saying that  Naira  Showed her cruelty to the world.
One Side Yash was on Gun point other side Ashok Malik  took the lead and Put the Gun At Shyam. Everyone looked at his fingers which is ready to pull the triger. Breath stuck in their chest And sound of Gun shot enclosed each one ears. Some closed their eyes, some looked at the Scene with horror. Everyone expression changed when the person fall down to meet death. Who is None other that Naira Malik. Ashok looked at His hand which is changed position towards His dear daughter from Shyam's Head. How?? The answer is holding his hand, who forcefully changed his hand Holding Gun at last moment towards his Dear Daughter. He looked at the person with shock.
"NISHI???" Yash shouted after coming out from initial shock.
Shyam stood rooted looking at the person, his Monkey Girl is back from death.
Ashok and Dadi run towards Naira but they are late as their cruel daughter took her last breathe. The karma played well, Sinner got their punishment in their own way.
Shyam Run towards Nishali, who is facing some problem to stand due to weak body. He supported her from one side on the other side Yash hold her hand.

Yes one Side Ashok Cried for his daughter other side The love win over the hate. Anjali looked at the monkey Girl who come back from death to save them..

Its not take too much time to Kiran, Nikhil and Principal to enter the scene along with police officers. Without having any other option Ashok confessed his crime as he wanted to punish himself for his deeds.

Kiran informed Shyam and Anjali about Nishali and Krrish. How they both end up in Khushi's hand. How Khushi Bring back both of them from death. That when Arnav eyes looked for Khushi. She is not near him. Where she went so of sudden.
The temple bells sound made everyone move towards front side of temple.

They looked at the secene with Happiness as Khushi back to her best Friend. She is praying to her Devi mayya. Arnav took small steps towards her and stood at her right side, On the left side Kiran took place. Then Anjali holding Krrish one hand another is holding by Shyam covered the space to Mandir, followed by Other family members and friends.
"I told you na, there is no back off from me Yash" Nishali murmured near Yash.
"I love you Nishi. I missed you" Replied Yash holding her weak body close to him.

Khushi opened her eyes looked at her best friend who took her mom, dad and unborn sister away but give back  a big family. Loving Husband, Sisters, Brother and combo pack family inshort. She smiled at the idol of God and closed her eyes to thank her whole heartily.....

Their heart Beats for each other never gonna end ever.....Its grow with passing time....

The end..

THE HEART BEATS NEVER GONNA END, BUT THE JOURNEY OF THIS STORY END HERE. Hearts earn 69k views and 10k votes. I WANT THANK YOU EACH AND EVERY ONE FOR THEIR COMMENTS OF ENCOURAGEMENT PREDICTION SUGGESTIONS N ALL...THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED EVERY PARTS WITHOUT FAIL. THE PEOPLE WHO OPENED MORNING WITH MY STORY....BIG THANK YOU TO ALL...HOPE YOU GUYS GIVE SAME RESPONSE TO MY OTHER STORIES TOO...

LOVE YOU ALL
NIGHTANGLE

LOVE YOU ALLNIGHTANGLE