Part 72

"WHAT" The reality shocked everyone.
"Di, are you in your mind. You knew bhai is married but we don't know anything even Bhai don't know, how that possible " Enquired confused Kiran.

"What You think Kiran, Why I asked him to stay away from Lucknow. Why I always over protective about his safety in India. Because I afarid to loose my brother, Kidd" Khushi informed confusing every one.
"What you are saying Di. What is connection with his marriage and his life is danger in India, I am not getting anything"
"There is connection Kidd. Because our Bhai married to Princess of some royal family when I went to Mumbai for my studies. He eloped with her and married secretly and Informed me about the same after 2 years of his marriage when he came to know he is going to be father. He wanted to share his happiness with someone and choose me. He requested to keep that secret till he himself disclose it front of you all.  I was angry him at first  for hiding this from us but I was happy for him too same way. Because Our brother madly fall in love with his wife and on cloud 9 with the news of baby arrival in his life. I promised him to not disclose anything to you all till he want.
"After that I got call from him for helping him to arrange good surprise for his wife for coming Valentine day. I helped him with the condition to meet my Bhabi."

"Means, you met his wife"
"Kind of" She just give small smile.
"Means??" Enquired Arnav
"He was ready with the surprise that is getting married to her with proper rituals unlike court marriage which they did in past and second was I am attending their marriage, Bhabi only aware about his sisters with name.  He was asked me to meet at temple on the hillside  but everything gone wrong when her so called family attacked on them.Without any mercy they pushed them from cliff. When I reach there, only found unconscious pandit on the temple and everything destroyed which my Bhai was arranged, I was late. That pandit ji informed me about the goons attack on them, killing that couple who supposed to get married. I was shattered with the news. Taking courage to face the reality I move towards cliff with little  hope but emptiness only found there. That moment what I have to do was the biggest question. I sit on step of temple not knowing what to do, where to go and how to inform you about Bhai"
"I spent that night in temple itself with lots of painful questions and Like always your so call lord closed her eyes front of my pain, In between when slip into unconscious I dont know but when I opened my eyes. I was in hospital. Doctor informed me that, one pandit admitted me here before 2 days. I was unconscious for damn 2 days. It was blank. My mind was just blank. That when I overheard about nurse voice stating a couple admitted in hospital is fighting for their life"
"I just walk to ICU to confirm my doubt and that moment when I found that My bhai is alive. I  just don't know, how it felt. I was relieved from the pain,  My bhai is alive. I got to know some rural people admitted them in hospital and Their conditions were not stable"
"I waited for the day to end, to get to know about my Bhai and Bhabi health condition. Atlast News come my Bhai was out of danger but Bhabi condition worsen in other side. I informed you and orphanage about Bhai had a car accident hiding that fact about Bhabi as I promised to Bhai not revealing till he wanted and lied to you all  Bhai recovered his health but in between he lost his memory but we informed him about our identity but Informing him about his wife who is in coma and lost baby can affect negatively  to his  health, As per Doctor advice I hide those facts.
"Thats why you avoid to answer our doubt regarding you being in hospital already. You reached hospital before us. You not let us met doctor. Oh my god Di, You were in hell with pain then too keep your promise alive." Kiran tried spell out her words
I was the one who aware about his marriage so hiding that fact from him was not difficult for me. I took loan on my property and made all the arrangements for my Bhai to fly out of India as he already applied University in UK for job, if that people aware about his existence then they will again try to harm him so that was only option left with me to do that time. on ther hand I made arrangements for Bhabi's further treatment  in hospital."
"I was waiting for her to come out from Coma, so that I can inform my bhai about his wife."
"I admitted her in best hospital in Lucknow and her treatment is going on. I have to give back his Rani Sahiba safe and sound after all" Every one was in shock as well as in pain but some one mind stuck with the name which she taken.
"RaniSahiba??"
"Yes, Arnav. Bhai's wife name is Ranisahiba, I know its unique name. His call always filled with Ranisahiba is angel, Ranisahiba is so kind... He was madly in love with his Ranisahiba" She just give a small smile.