Part 43

"The tamma song from badhrinath ki dulhaniya going to perform by the great dancer Miss Jia and Mr. Aman. Enjoy the show" Krrish introduce the next performance in his childish voice.
The perform was just perfect in every way.
"She is cute and crazy" Shyam voice come from one side of the stage.
"He is Naughty but have loving heart" Anjali's voice reached from other side.
Centre of the stage they meet and introduced next performce " This jody, surly give you treat for your eyes. Lets welcome Nikhil and Kiran. They are dancing on Dum Dum mast hai from the movie Band Baja Barat" Shyam and Anjali introduce together.
The performance was just like in a movie. They recreate the movie dance in innovative way, Attracting each and every one.
The dance end with voice of audiences shouting Once more, Once more. The atmosphere was like well organized celebrities stage show.
On the back stage.
"But why???" asked Anjali

"Di, actually Khushi stuck with some arrangement in catering. So she back off from the dance" Arnav explained in gloomy way.
"Don't worry chote. There will be way to solve your problem"
"Don't forget Di, For Khushi, her job is important"
"I will postpond your performance after Akash and Payal.  Till then she will also done with her duty. Inform her this chote"
"Di, do you think. Best wedding planner can miss out something and run behind that at last moment. She purposely put this to excuse her from this dance performance with me"
"So brother-sister, I can help you in that"
"Jia???"  Anjali looked at her with confusion.
"I forgot to tell you Di, Jia is our college mate and she is helping me" Arnav informed.
"Thats so sweet of you Jia. But how you will convince Khushi"
"Just postponed their performance Anjali ji,  ASR be ready on the stage and on time."

"Di, go and announce the next performance"
"Looking at the reaction of you all, I can definitely say. The performance was awesome." Anjali voice spread on the stage.
"So now moving towards the next performance. Are you ready to welcome...." Shyam words cut off by the cute voice of Krrish.
"The beautiful Princess  and the handsome  prince. Who is going to tell you all,the story of their love"
" Lets welcome The bride and groom" Anjali and Shyam introduce next couple together.
On the other side.
"Miss Happiness, ASR postponed your performance at last. He asked me to inform  you that" Jia spell out the information without beat around the bush.
"That is so sweet of him, but I don't think so I can done with my work till that time" Khushi replied with hidden smile.
"Ohhh, I see, it would have been best part of the fuction, If that dance performed. Anyways your duty come first" Jia said with sad smile.
"I am sorry for that Jia, You put your time in it and all went in waste" Khushi replied with evil smile of her successful plan
"Its okay..... Hey I got an Idea.  Choreographer is me, So instead of choreographer, I can be the partner for ASR"
"WHAT???" Khushi shouted with shock
"I meant dance partner. I know every steps of your dance. And I can best partner and performance will be alive for audience too" Saying that Jia move out leaving shocked Khushi behind.
Khushi looked at the moving figure and felt something weird in heart. Something moving out from her hand,which is rightfully her. Her eyes show the unknown anger towards Jia.
On the stage Payal and Akash shake their legs on the song "Teri meri Kahani from the movie gabbar is back".
The couple dance for each other. They lost in themselves and forget about the surrounding.
Back stage.
"Are you sure, She will come??" asked Confused Arnav.
"100%" Jia replied with full confident.
"Aru, Next is your turn. Be ready. One more thing if Khushi is not coming then Jia, you should be ready to dance with him" Anjali informed.
"No di, I can't do that" Arnav declared his decision.
"Aru, your and  Jia dance will surely effect Khushi"
"I already give so much pain to her Di, I am not dancing with anyone. I will be on the stage and wait for her, If she not show up then I will back off"
"Till what time you wait Aru"
"My heart is saying she will come, If she have same feelings for me"
"As you wish. I am going to announce your name"
On the stage,
"So bhabi, how was the performance with your future hubby" asked Anjali to Payal
"I am feeling special and blessed with loving partner like Akash " Payal replied.
"So why you asked us to wait on the stage di, after performance" asked Akash.
"Because You both have to sit there, till the the show end"  Shyam replied.
"On the floor" Payal asked after looking at the place of direction showed by Shyam.
"No dear Bhabhi. Look there now"
"Two beautiful royal chair come down in slow motion. Its beautifully decorate with flowers. The chair with crown for Prince and his princess.
Krrish took their hand and lead them towards the chair. Which is situated such a way from where bride and groom can enjoy the show  and the same time the people can see the couple and wish them.
"So moving towards the next performance" Declared Shyam.
"He is smart and handsome.. He is none other than the great ASR"
"She is beauty with brain..let the name remain the surprise for you all for short period , She is going to join hand with the great ASR and give you great treat. Lets wait and watch" Anjali announced purposely hiding the name.
Darkness spread everywhere on the stage and one spot light glitter out reflecting Arnav, standing one side of the stage entrance in black suit.
Khushi my heart is saying you will come for me. I will count till 10. If you come with in the count, it means Our love is going to win for sure." Arnav mind whisper the wish.
1...2...3...4...5...6...7 ....8...Khushi was no where to see, his heart start to ach 9.....before ending the count he slowly took one step backwards and closed his eyes to hide the pain and whisper the last number that is 10......
Suddenly the music spread everywhere which made Arnav to open his eyes and looked at the beautiful view.
On the other side of the entrance, Khushi Standing looking at Arnav. Her red Saree and open hair making her like angel from heaven. who dropped from heaven, only for him.

Aa
Aa

He move towards Khushi,  who is waiting for him.

Khushi cupped his cheek and move her lips along with music lyrics.

Teri meri, meri teri
Prem kahani hai mushkil
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye
Ik ladka ik ladki ki
Hai yeh kahani nayi
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye
Teri meri, meri teri
Prem kahani hai mushkil
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye
Ik dooje se huye judaa
Jab ik dooje ke liye bane
Teri meri, meri teri
Prem kahani hai mushkil
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye

Arnav hand move towards her nude waist giving goosebumps to Khushi.

Aaa
Aaa
Tum se dil jo lagaya
Toh jahan maine paya
Kabhi socha na tha yeh
Milon door hoga saaya
Kyun khuda tune
Mujhe aisa khaab dikhaya
Jab haqiqat mein usse
Todhna tha

Every single words of lyrics made them realize of their unconditional love for eachother.

Aa
Ik dooje se huye judaa
Jab ik dooje ke liye bane
Teri meri, meri teri
Prem kahani hai mushkil
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye
Teri meri, meri teri
Baaton ka har lamha
Sabje anjaana
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye
Har ehsaas mein tu hai
Har ik yaad mein tera afsaana
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye
Aa
Saara din bit jaye
Saari raat jagaye
Bus khayal tumhara
Lamha Lamha tadpaye
Yeh tadap keh rahi hai
Mit jaye faasle yeh
Tere mere darmiyaan
Joh hai saare
Ik dooje se huye judaa
Jab ik dooje ke liye bane
Teri meri, meri teri
Baaton ka har lamha
Sabje anjaana
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye
Har ehsaas mein tu hai
Har ik yaad mein tera afsaana
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye
Teri meri, meri teri
Prem kahani hai mushkil
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye.....

The song end long back but they remain in each other arm. Every one look at them with amusement. They felt the couples are from heaven......