Part 6

Arnav come back to his place with dull face, with in another seconds a tuffan entered in Hunger stop, who is none other than Kiran.

"Diiiiiiii, where are you" shouted kiran looking here and there.
"Kid, I am here" kushi waved her hand to attaract her sister.
"Hey Di, why did you call..." her words end with the scene front of her.
"Di pinch me, I think I am in dream. I can see Miss Anjali here" said Kiran in her dramatic way.
"her drama again started" murmured  Kushi to herself.
"Hey Rays, how are you and its not a dream. I fulfilled my promise, meet your favourite author" said Akash.
"Wow, thank you so much Akash ji." Kiran kindly shown her affection.
"Hello kiran, I never thought, I am having such a wonderful fan" said Anjali looking at Kiran.

"Hey Handsome, please place a order for me. One choco filled Coffee" Kiran said looking at Nikil who is lost in Kiran.
"Hey Handsome I am calling you" Kiran again said making others look at each other and Nikil come out of his lost land.
"Kid behave, Mr. Raizada you dont have to go, She want to sit next to your di that is why she calling with those names. kid sit in my place I have some work so I will sit there and complete my work" saying that kushi get up from her place and start to move towards glass window where a small basement made for sit and enjoy outside view.

"So problem solve, hey you can sit in my di's place and I will sit next your di" kiran give order to Nikil unfortunately it was heard by Her di.
"Kid, why you always ready to trouble others. sit where I asked you to and dont irriate them with your stupidity" ordered Kushi and move out from there.
"Hey kiran you can sit here, saying that Nikil start to get from his place"
"No its okay, I will sit here only. I dont like to disobey her" Kiran said all this looking at her sister who is engrossed in her work.
"What you are doing Kiran" asked Anjali.
"I am doing in MBA in event management"replied Kiran.
"So you want to become like your sister" asked Akash.
"I wished to become but I cant, I cant become like my Di, she is special and born with natural talent" replied kiran.
"You love your sister so much" confirmed Anjali.
"Yes I love her more than anything in this world, She is my world but I cant love her more than her love for me" replied Kiran.
"you are such sweetheart a bubbly girl, opposit of your sister" Akash commented.

"I know, I am totally different from her, she is always busy with her work and now also she is doing that. She went there only to escape from me, when I was near her, I wont allow to work na" Said Kiran.
"So from where are you from" asked Arthi .
"Lucknow, our home town is lucknow" replied Kiran.
"Ohh thats good, We are also from there only, your whole family staying here?" asked curiosity filled Arthi to know about two beautiful angels planning something in mind.
Kiran first hesitate to give reply then simply said yes to Arthi's question.
suddenly changing the atmosphere Kiran stand on the table surprising all Raizada.

"Hellloooo everyone please give me your two minutes maggi timing" said kiran in loud voice which took Kushi's attention towards her sister.
"Now what is she upto" Kushi murmured to herself looking at her crazy kid.

"Today my dream come true, because my di. My happiness always care about my happy. Today she give me another happiness that is meeting with my Favourite authour Miss Anjali Singh Raizada. so please claps for Miss Anjali guyss."  Kiran shared her happiness with each and every one present in Hunger stop.
All started to claps for speech.
"Okay Okay, now come to the point. I want to share this happiness with you all. so today till 12.ooam each and every customer will get Hunger stop's one plate special jalebi for free. so enjoy your day" giving happy news to all she end up her speech landing on floor.

"What you did Kiran, for simple matter you are celebrating" asked shocked Anjali.
"Its not simple matter for me Miss Anjali ji" replied Kiran sitting on her place.
"Then also spending this much. the special jalebi cost around 200 something and I am sure everyday 500 plus customer enjoy spending time here, You are ready to pay this much amount for meeting my di" enquired Nikil in shock.
"So, I am happy" said Kiran.
"So what, she is happy, she is ready to waste money which was earned by her sister, am I right Rays" Arnav commented with smirk.
"Mr.Akdoo Singh Raizada, I respect money which was earned by my Di and just using that money I am sharing my happiness with other. I am not doing anything wrong. Wait a minute why I am explaing to you. You spent money on your so called girl friends, Gifting them costly products and that money also earned by your brother only, am I right" which was another shock for family and best reply for Arnav.

"You dont know how to speak with others" Shouted Arnav.
"you do?"
everyone looked at source of voice, who is none other then Kushi who witnse argue between Her sister and Mr.Arnav.
"What you mean?" enquired Arnav.
"My sister never spent money unnecessarily, if she spent then she make sure its not waste on anything. Look at each table Raizada. All are happily enjoying their jalebi. All the faces having smile. She spent money for that smile, it worth it. anyways Kid say sorry to Mr.Raizada." Kushi completed her words giving order to her sister.
"Sorry Raizada, but before advise anyone make sure you are the best example for them" Kiran completed her sentense with same attitude.

"Kiran, your words are having so much meaning" Commented Anjali.
"Because I learn how to live my life from my Di" proudly  said Kiran.
"Kid if you are happy with your surprise can we leave, I am getting late" asked Kushi.

Love
Nightangle