Part 66

The Rays of Happiness shine with new look, which does not change the old look but added some royal touch in it. And The centre of office entrance hall Beautiful idol of lord Lakshmi in lotus with beautiful fountain.

Some Antique collection in different croner.  Small wood temple house made inside the conference room without distracting any thing.

Khushi eyes moved from one point to another impress with the new look .
"Kidd, I don't want any of your childness today. This client is so precious for us. I think you understand that and you four partner in crime. Concentrate on your work  and be ready at conference room on time." Saying that Khushi moved to her cabin.

"Your Di,  she is in tension." Arnav Commented looking at Khushi.

"She is, I am clueless about what to do Jiju" Kiran replied.
"Why dont we call your bhai and Krrish here, Krrish can divert her mind for some time"  Arnav explained his idea which easily agreed by Kiran and diled her brother's number.

Every one move from here and there with their respective works and with no time Shyam entre with Kirrsh.

Looking at Krrish face Khushi felt some kind of relief in her. But something bothering her since morning and she is unaware about the reason. Something going to change.

Like that time move towards the guest entry.

On the other side  At RM.
Four mind totally running with brutality towards the sin.

"Are you sure Anju, He will come with you" Enquired Dadi.
"Yes Dadi, He will . So you both are going back to Lucknow today and make every arrangements. So I booked Your and Aadrash ticket for tonight flight. Yash will  leaving by tomorrow morning. Me and Shyam directly meet you at the place"

Anjali looked at Yash.  who is ready with lots of questions  but only waiting Dadi and Yash to move out.
"Don't worry, In this road of love we both suffered alot because of that person. Now time for payback." Saying that Anjali moved out leaving Yash in past Memories.

At Rays of Happiness.

Every one gathered at conference room and All the members  impress with the everything expect one person. The Close friend of the Royal family, who hell bent on asking so many questions and making difficult situation for the team for their presentation. So Khushi smartly handle and took in charge of the presentation and give him perfect answer and made him mute mode.

The presentation was going well until the sound of  Krrish calling Khushi " Mom, Mom I got hurt" little Krrish showed his wound on knee and looked at Khushi" Without bothering her presentation she moved to Krrish and looked at his wound properly which is distracted by that Person voice"
"Mom, How can Miss Gupta become Mom of this little  Kid. Miss Gupta is Single as per the Wikipedia" Which give some kind of doubt in her highness mind.

"Are you single Mother" Asked Queen with doubtfull eyes.
Khushi, mind stuck at the fact that her and Krrish Identity can loose her goal. She looked at the faces which clouded with questions against her dignity.

"A women with kid without marriage. Who does not give important to marriage , How can give important for our family mwedding. I  think, I am at Wrong place" Saying that The royal family tried to move only stopped by Voice.

"The person who decorate so many wedding give beautiful Memories to bride and groom and their family. Who is well know wedding planner of the country and giving equal  important to every functions of wedding weather it is small or big. How can she is not give important to her marriage." Arnav words made everyone stop at the places. He  moved towards the royal family.

"I am Arnav Singh Raizada from Sheeshamahal Lucknow, I don't think so You need any more details. You were well aware about mY Dadu." He introduced himself to the family who happily give him warm hug.
"Who dont know the well known royal family of Lucknow but After Your Dadu's decease. The contact we lost. Leave all that what are you doing here beta" The king enquired.
"Before that, I know you are impress with this presentation then why you are rejecting this deal."
"How can we give this responsibility to her  when she herself is not married" Commented so called family  friend.

"She is married women since 6 year.  I think this information will help you" Arnav replied without thinking anything shocking khushi and Kiran and her employees.
"A word not gonna prove anything and How you are so sure about it" The same friend again taunted his question.

"I am so sure about it, BECAUSE I AM HER HUSBAND DAMN  IT" Arnav atlast shouted at him.

"Actually we were from same college and married last year of our college in a very private function as we were too young that time and Khushi wanted to make her own identity without using my name so I supported her in it. Krrish is our son." I think this information will help. Wait, let me clear out your doubt guys."

Saying that Arnav took Khushi's hand and move towards the small temple and took pinch of sindoor from the pooja taal filled her mang looking at her eyes. Shocking everyone. But their shocking state come out.

" You have one week, Our Daughter, The bride coming to India. So prepare yourself to welcome the Bride and there after functions. Mrs Raizada, your personality impress us more than this presentation. Your Love towards your child without caring your profession you run towards your son  and Your husband Love for you and your ambitious mind. Only you can give us good memories of our darling daughter wedding" Informed the highness and Signed the contract and given the advance. All the while Khushi kept silence towards the situation. Kiran, Arnav and Shyam well aware about the volcano on the way.

Like that the client took their departure.

"I can explain for my did" Arnav tried to talk.
"Bhai, I want to be alone" Khushi said in low voice avoiding certain Raizada.

"Arnav lets move" Saying that Shyam move out taking Krrish followed by Kiran  employees and at last Arnav. Arnav looked at Khushi before closing the door.

"I did that for her. I can't take any bad about her and Krrish. How can I let her dream break, So I left with this option"
"I understand Arnav, but it may effect negative for you both relationship" Shyam replied.
"Now I dont know what will Di decision. Tomorrow is last day of your chance."
"Even I fail in it, I don't blame anyone one other than me. All happened because of me. Khushi have right to reject me if I fail to bring back those heart beats even thought She will remain Mrs Raizada for forever. I won't trouble her if I fail in this chance. Tomorrow mid night 12.00 will decided everything" Arnav replied with small drops of tears.

"Bhai, Di dropped message, And its a bad news"
"What is the matter Kidd" Asked Arnav.
"She is going somewhere and asked us to don't search her. She will contact us. She want to be alone for some time"

Love You
Nightangle