Part 45

On the stage
The two figure Put off the mask revealing their identity and shocking family member.
"Akash What happened?? why are tensed??" asked Payal looking at Akash and then at the stage where Akash continuously looking without blinking his eyes.
"Mom, he is here. Who called him, mom??" Aarthi said totally lost in the scene.
"Who is that Aarthi? you know them??? " Her mother questioned bring Aarthi back from her lost land.
"Not them Mom, I Know him. Adrash Kapoor, Son of Vikram Kapoor. In short  my so called husband and his mother suggested Adrash name for my daughter and which lead my baby to took the step of escape from SheeshaMahal with her unfaithful love. I don't know how my daughter going to deal with him. I think my always interfereing mother in law only, call him. as Adrash is her favourite" Aarthi explained every details in one breath

"I am worried for Anju"
"Me too mom. I don't know who is other one"
Unknown to others, two figure looked at eachother and passed a devil smile.
"Who is that Guy Akash?? why you are tensed??"
"Dadi put marriage proposal of him which lead my Di to elope with cheater. Who ditched my poor sister, Payal"
"Then why you called him Akash??"
"I am not, behind him will be one person, that is My so called Dadi"
"Anju, is that the other person is the one who you mention??"
"Yes Dadi, Yash Sawant, we were in same college, where shyam was guest lecturer.  Yash have some old stories to put on with Shyam. That is why I include him in the plan. Dadi look Mom and Nani is coming. Be clam I will handle them"
"Adrash is invited by you Mom??" asked Arthi in anger filled voice.
"Don't forget Arthi, he is your husband's best friend's son. You may forgot about him but I can't. I dont think so I did any crime inviting him and his friend."
"Mom, please lets forget the past and move on." Anjali  Tried to control the scene.
"Anju , you are saying this?? You are okay with it" Asked confused Arthi.
" Mom I can't live with the past, have to deal with this mom. Dont worry. I am perfectly fine" Anjali console her mom.
"Arthi, Adrash and his friend is coming. please don't show your angry face to them" order her mother in law.
"Hello dadi, how are you" Adrash asked while hugging Dadi.
"I am good beta, how are you"
"I am also fine Dadi, Meet my friend,  Yash Sawant. He wished to see Indian wedding so he accompany me"
"Welcome beta, feel like your home" Said Arthi politely.
"Thank you Aunty" replied Yash.
"Anju, I am leaving. Have to look after others guests too" Saying that Arthi move out leaving four people behind.
"So Thank you Adrash for forgetting every thing and helping me in this game"
"Its my pleasure Anju. I am happy today, My Anju now forgave me"
"I don't want to think about our past. lets move with new start Adrash, Hey Yash, after so long. How are you"
"I am fine Anju. Leave all this I want to meet my dear enemy. Will you take me there"
"Why not Yash, Come with me and Dadi take care Adarsh. I know I don't need to say that, Then too" Saying that Anjali moved followed by Yash.
"You know why I need you here Yash"

"Hmmm"
"Make sure your eyes always on them. I know I am asking too much from in the name of friendship."
"Stop it Anju, We are friends thats important and its my duty to help you to get your justice. I am always with you and more important thing, He is my enemy" Yash replied with evil smile.
"Thank you. Come lets make you meet with your enemy"

On the other side

"Aman make sure Rishib leaving after this marriage ceremony.  I dont want him in the reception after marriage"
"I will do that but Why you want him away Arnav"
"If he is here, that can backfire my plan b"
"No idea about Your plan A and plan B, let me find the way to remove this Rishib from here"

on the stage
"Mom why Adrash is here, dont say he is invited by Dadi" Asked Akash.
"She is only behind this, let it be. Anju is okay with it. So better avoid this topic is better than creating any scene. Payal betiya sorry for this family drama. It will never gonna end" Arthi said while cupping payal's cheek.
"Its okay mom"
"Do you guys had anything" Asked Nani to avoid the unwanted topic.
"No Nani"
"So why we are waiting, lets go and have something".
"Where were you Kid, I was searching you from when"
"Sorry Di, I was stuck up with something. Tell me what I have to do"
"Kid, we are here not for some fun. Its our duty to make sure everything going smoothly. You get that. Now go and check catering ana all. Let me check Bhaya and Krrish" ordering that Khushi move out.

"Shyam ji, wait a minute. Krrish had something before sleeping" asked worried Anjali looking at baby who is sleeping on Shyam's Arms.
"Yes Rani.. I meant Anjali ji. He had, he is too tired so now sleeping and I am searching Khushi to inform her that we are leaving for now" replied Shyam with causation about the person along with Anjali.
"Don't worry I will inform her about this and meet Yash my best friend. But nobody knows that we know each other thats why I introduce him as Adrash's friend. Ohhh sorry you don't Adrash too. Adrash was our negibour and he is the one performed the last dance along with Yash."
"Nice to meet you Yash" Shyam hand shake with him while holding Krrish on another hand, but his eyes reflect some uncomfortable with Yash.
"You are my friend now thats why I disclose this secret with you. Only you and Adrash know about Yash being my friend. I think you got it"
"Got it Anjali ji. I won't disclose this you can trust me. I think I should leave now, please inform Khushi about this"
"You are leaving now Bhaya" Kushi said while coming from behind and she only heard the last words of Shyam.
"Krrish is sleeping so thought to leave. You both will take time to join me. Right"
"Yes bhaya. It will take time. Okay so you leave niw then, good night" saying that Khushi kissed her baby and Shyam left from there and Khushi moved towards her work.
"Why you disclose me being your friend to Shyam"
"Don't you see the same jealous on his eyes. The same jealous  which was starting of everything. I want that Jealous back to destroy them Yash"
"I can't forget that Anju, I am with you girl" Shyam replied making promise in mind.
.Like that Sangeet night end with lots of drama, New entries and love confession some jealously moments.

Love you
Nightangle.