Part 9

"I think, this the room. Kushi you have to face him any time so be cool and do your duty" murmured kushi before Knocking the door.

"Kus...I meant Miss Gupta, what are you doing here?" asked Curious Arnav looking at breathtaking beauty front of his eyes.

From other side two eyes looked at kushi with shock. Covering her shocked eyes Lavanya pushed Arnav aside and stood at front of Kushi.

"So you are still behind Arnav, you are stalking him. wait....wait...let me check what make over you done to you, may be some foundation on your cheeks that also local and typical behan ji type long hair and brand less dress, you are still the same Kushi" completed Lavanya taking 360 view of Kushi, all this time Kushi's eyes stay on Arnav face.
"Miss TipTop, I have enough farness so no need of those artifical foundation which you are using and which making your show off body different from your face. About my hair, its part of women beauty. oh I am sorry you only like artificial things right, its waste to explain to you." before Kushi complete her words Lavanya shouted.
"KUSHII....you"...
"Oh god miss kashyap you are still the same. You love to interfere in other life and coming between others words, let me complete first, where I was. Got stalking. Kushi Gupta never waste her time on unwanted things and why I am here, why dont you ask this question to your bf, He will have perfect answer for it.
"And last thing, this dress. I agree with you, it is brandless as well as the designer is not good enough. Unfortunately today I came to know about this, otherwise I could have burned this dress before only" Kushi completed her words looking at Arnav's eyes.
"Arnav, why you are silent, she is insulting your gf and you are lost in her" shouted Lavanya.
"Miss Gf and Mr.Bf I dont have time to waste on your fight, I have some important points to discuss with you, may I" asked Kushi making Lavanya aside by her atittude filled words.
"Yes Miss Gupta" his reply made lavanya to open her mouth in shock and two other people witnse all this with disbelief.
"Raizada, please check this file, its countain materials which I need along with its rate and shope name, you can check with them and some 5 star hotel list near to sheeshamahal for your guests so I need total count and which hotel you are prefer, and how many tickets need to book for traveling purposes of guests, just give all this today itself. I am leaving tomorrow early morning for lucknow."  Kushi completed her explanation.

"You are not coming with us, I thought you and your team coming with us. Anyways I will arrange your stay in Sheeshamahal with us tomorrow itself. "Arnav informed.

"No, Raizada, my team is already on the way, they will reach Tomorrow by bus along with kid and I am staying in my home so dont bother about me and my team accommodation, now I am taking your leave" saying that Kushi start to move but stoped by Arnav's word.

"You hate your dress designer, am I right Miss Gupta"

"No Raizada, you are mistaken. I am feeling disgusting wearing this since your di informed me the desinger name" saying that Kushi move out from there.
"Is she same Kushi, I cant believe this change Arnav, once you insulted her front of whole college and today she shut your and la mouth with her smart words" Aman said coming out from great shock realisation.
"I must say, if I could have know her real look is breathtaking, I could have proposed her. She is such mirchi with hot and spice" Commented Rishib which made Arnav clinch his fists to control his anger against his friends, but his control broke when lavanya's words reached his ears.

"ZIP your mouth, what she think about her, she insulted me, now she going to face consequences for that and Arnav why dont you inform me about wedding planner is Kushi"  shouted Lavanya.
"Enough Lavanya, dont forget you are not my real gf, it just role so that I can change my play look from social media, so better stay in your limit" Arnav angred filled words shut her mouth.

"Oh god Arnav, I just want this girl in my life" Rishib commented only to get angry glare from Arnav which made him to stop his track towards natural beauty.
Arnav move out from his room, only to witnse kushi leaving from main door.

Love
Nightangle