Part 33

What happend Mr.Shyam Gupta, you are searching for some one" came voice from behind.
"Oh Miss Anjali, I am searching for Khushi to inform we are leaving actually Krrish feeling sleepy,  but she is no where to see and not picking up the phone"
"You not had anything also so do one thing make him sleep in one room. I cant let you leave like that.
"How you know, I am not had my dinner" asked confused Shyam but it not get reply as in between Arnav appear.
"Aru, where are you going" enquired Anjali.
"I have offical call to make so going to my room"
"Do one thing, Krrish is feeling sleepy, take him with so Mr.Shyam can have his dinner."Anjali ordered.
"No..No thats fine I can manage." Shyam tried to avoid the trouble.
"Dont worry Mr Gupta, I will take care of Krrish"  Arnav assured.
"Yes Mamu, ASR is so nice. you dinner. I go n sleep. Okay" Saying that Krrish placed Kiss on Shyan cheeks and Jump to  waiting arms of Arnav.
At Arnav Room.
"ohhhh, you have big room and its look golden golden" Krrish commented after roaming his eyes everywhere.
"Yes Krrish I have big, If you want to you can stay here forever" Arnav replied concluding something in mind.
"Reallyyyyy, but I have big room in my home. I love that and this also beautiful" Krrish replied being confused.
"Dont worry, we will stay there also" replied With beautiful smile.
"You will come to my home"
"Yup, let queen forgive me first"
"who is queen"
"You will know,  not now..Now sleep on the bed while I will make some call" Arnav said while dropping Krrish on his bed.
"Ooo I need to hug someone, I feel scared of being alone" Krrish cutly said.

"Come lets sleep hugging me, what says" saying that Arnav ley down taking Krrish on his arms on the bed and made some call before his eyes close with sleep along with Krrish who is sleeping on his chest.

"Bhai Where is Krrish,  we are done with today's function so make a move" enquired Khushi.
"Actually  took him, Krrish was feeling sleepy. Let me go and take him" Before Shyam from there Anjali interrupt  them.
"Mr.Shyam please help me to take this box still down, I am not able to manage it with my saree and it little heavy too, Khushi Krrish is Aru's room why dont you go and pick him" Anjali suggested.
Without having any other option Khushi left for Arnav's room and Shyam happily helped Anjali.
Khushi saw the most beautiful  scene which was her dream once upon a time. Seeing Arnav as her husband and their baby sleeping on his chest. But this beautiful view giving pain in her heart. A soul tearing pain.
Khushi move towards the bed, without making any sound but her hardwork failed when her saree stuck with carpet and directly fell in bed near her prince charming making his chocolate brown eyes open.

"To be Mrs Raizada, what you are doing in my bed. We are not yet married" Arnav naughty comment made Khushi to come out from the lost land of his eyes.

"shut up Arnav, I am here to take Krrish" Khushi replied making Arnav happy

"Thank god, at last you called me by my name. Means something something " Arnav said while securely putting sleeping Krrish on the other side of bed.

"Nothing Nothing, let me take krrish" Saying that Khushi stug her saree pallu on her waist  so that she can pick Krrish without any struggle.

"Wait Khushi, I will help to take Krrish still your car" saying that Arnav took out the stugged pallu from her waist touching her tummy making Khushi open her mouth in shock.

Arnav Picked Krrish and move out followed by Khushi who was still in shock and pink glow on her cheeks.
Arnav droped Khushi and Krrish at waiting car outside the Sheeshamahal.

Love you
Nightangle