Part 17

"Betiya from where you got this flowers, I meant now days its not found near by then how" asked Pandit ji.
"What is speciality in this flower, it just a ordinary flower" commented lavanya.
"No betiya. Its not ordinary flower. This flower stand for peaceful marriage life forever and they will together in 7 lifes." informed Nani.
"It became more than 15 years, this ritual not doing because of unavailability of this flowers but from where you get this flower betiya" Asked Pandit ji.
"Simple hai pandit ji, one call to bangalore flower garden authority. That garden belongs to di and where you will get all most all kind flowers including this too" informed Kiran.
"I already give seeds of this plant to your mandir garden authority so this ritual follow in future too" informed Kushi while giving taal to pandit ji.
"But betiya how you know this ritual" asked Curious Arthi.
"She came day before yesterday for make sure of every arrangements. I was the one who informed her about this ritual. thanks for thinking about others happiness also betiya. Raizada you are very lucky to get this kind of wedding planner whos first priority is not money.God bless you betiya." informed Pandit ji while blessing Kushi.
"Thank you betiya" Nani expressed her feelings.
"Dont thank me, its part of wedding rituals so I have complete that also." completed Kushi.
"Pandit ji can we start pooja now and this rituals" asked Arthi.
"First we have to start with this mala rituals. Bride and groom sisters are also part of this rituals so please ask your sisters to come forward" asked Pandit ji.
"Pandit ji from groom side I will perform the ritual but Payal dont have real sister" informed Anjali.
"Cousin or anyone who is like a sister for her can come forward" informed Pandit ji.
"I have cousins but, they are not that close to me Pandit ji and thats why anyone of them is not with me, because they cant scarifies their sleep" Payal informed in slow voice with so much pain.
"But wait minute one person can be my sister and I know she will considered me as her sister. Am I right Kushi" Payal asked making others look at her with shock especially for Kushi it was great shock.
"Kushi please can you perform this rituals for me" pleaded Payal.
"I am sorry Payal, I cant do this ritual. Sorry" Payal face fall with the answer of Kushi.
"Bhabhi you requested to wrong person, Miss Gupta dont like any personal relationship with her clients." Taunted Arnav looking at Kushi.
"Payal Jiji, I am also a sister. Can I perform this for you. I promise, I will be a best sister" informed Kiran happily.

"Thank you so much Kiran" payal thanked and move towards ideal of devi for the pooja but no one noticed Kushi moving out from there.

"Now groom sister will give varmala to bride and then bride sister will give varmala to Groom and then groom and bride exchange their haar" Pandit ji explained and they did all those rituals according to pandit ji's instructions.
Pooja completed with giving blessing to groom and bride for their new life.

"I never thought Kushi ji deny payal's request" Anjali said to her mom.
"I was also in shock Anju and poor Payal betiya. I think she like Kushi as her little sister but Kushi doesn't considered that also" replied Arthi.
"Aunty, dont judge anyone with their look" Taunted Lavanya.
"Mom please can we drop this topic" Arnav requested as he dont felt comfortable talking ill about Kushi.
"Yes Betiya Aru is right, and dont judge Kushi betiya. She is the one who made all this functions like She is belongs to this family like a family member. Then also she deny Payal's request may something we are missing in this" Nani explained.
"Yes Nani you are right" come voice from behind making them turn towards the voice.
Love
Nightangle