Part 18

"I am sorry that I come between your family conversation but I cant step back when you all are discussing about my di."  said Kiran.
"No Kiran, we should say sorry that we commented on your sister" explained Anjali.
"Its okay Anjali ji, and Miss Tip Top you are right this time, Dont judge anyone with their words which they express,  some words are have hidden meaning also." Taunted Kiran to Lavanya making her angry.
"What the hell" Lavanya shouted.
"Miss tip top use your words after thinking where we are, we are at temple." Kiran made Lavanya shut her mouth.

"I am sorry Payal Jiji, you are hurt with my Di's words but please dont take her wrong, she is angry on her best friend thats why she deny you" explained Kiran.
"What you Mean" asked curious Arnav.
"She is angry on her devi maiya, Her best friend. Her devi mayiya gave her a wound in her heart and I know that wound never going to fade away, Which always remain pain in her heart.

Di arrange Pooja at home whenever we request but never sit for that pooja. She come temple with me but never see devi maiya face and prayer. She never take god name" Explained Kiran in painful voice.
"What happened with Kushi Betiya, and why you are crying " Asked Nani looking at tear drops from Kiran eyes.
"Mom dad and di went for devi mayiya dharshan at Lakshimi Nagar which is festival happened once in a year."  Kiran start to explain.
"I know that festival, that was a grand festival and so may devotees comes and attend that. It says if you attend that dharshan your wish will come true." completed Nani.
"My di was more than happy that day. Why wont she, She was great devote of her devimaiya, but destiny stored something else. on the same day some terrorist attacks happened there, but didnt got success in their atrack because of best security protection after knowing that they....they..." Kiran took deep breath and her face cover with tears while telling the Nightmare of their life.
"Those terrorist try to escap from police clutch by pointing gun on my di who was near to their hand reach..Before police could do anything my Mom and Dad tried to save their daughter. Tried to save my di, all that made them ...them to fire gun at..at...our parents. That eight year old girl saw her own parents death front of her eyes. Her little face covered with her parents blood." saying that Kiran broken down and this painful incident brought tears in Raizada's eyes and Arnav felt some deep and strong pain in his heart.

"Oh my god, that means it was Kushi betiya, we saw that incident on TV news hai na arthi, it was big tragedy happened" explained Nani.
"Yes Mom I remember," Arthi confirmed.
"That is why she deny you Payal Jiji. She love to considered you as her sister, she only deny to perform this ritual. I  dont Miss my Parents because my Di was there for me and I dont remember any memories expect their photo at our home but My Di miss them and that Nightmare of parents death now also follow her. The Hunger Stop was a Sweet shop in the name of Kushi di, our dad started and Di start her career with her dad business" explained Kiran.
"We are sorry, for few second I thought bad about Kushi betiya" pleaded Arthi.
"No need Aunty,  you was unaware about this na. I dont want any ill feeling for my di in anyone heart that is why I informed you and please dont show any sympathy feeling on her. she dont like that, that is why she hide her family details from world"  requested Kiran.

"No Kiran, you know what, we will respect your sister" said Arthi hugging Kiran.
"Thank you Aunty" Kiran hugged Arthi felt mother warm.
"Payal Jiji come with me"Kiran took Payal hand move towards backyard of temple along with others followed.
All looked at vision with respect towards the strong girl, who is distributing foods to poor people.
"Diiiiii" Kiran shouted Making others to shut their ears.
Kushi looked at her sister with entire Raizadas family. Confused Kushi walk towards them while instructing other employee to continue their wrok.
Kushi stand front of her sister and looked at her face without taking her eyes. Which confused others.
Kushi finger took a small tear drops from her sister eyes. and looked at her for explanation.
"Actually I hurt my foot on temple step, so tears drops come out automatically from my eyes. I asked my tears to dont come from my eyes. My di dont like them then also they disobey me" explained Kiran making others look at her with giggle with her so called drama.
"Done with your fake story" Asked Kushi.
"Oh god Di, Its not easy to fool you. Leave all that di actually I want you to become something for me" Explained Kiran.
"Not again Kidd" Replied Kushi with shock.
"Di I want to you become little sister" Kiran said out loud without thinking what she is saying.
"You gone made Kidd, You are talking about impossible thing how can I become your little sister" asked confused Kushi.
"No no di, I want to you to considered Payal Jiji as Your elder sister. She wishing that Di" explained Kiran.
"That also impossible, how can I considered her as my elder sister...Kushi words made pain in few hearts but change to happiness when she completed. ..Come on Kidd she is my elder sister...Am right Payal Jiji" Saying that Kushi hugged Payal making all happy expect Lavanya.

Love Nightangle