TaeKook/TaeGi •New Pillow•

Tae had a great dislike for his new pregnancy pillow

Tae had a great dislike for his new pregnancy pillow. It was suppose to help him sleep at night; quite the opposite. He was constantly slipping off the pillow during the night, waking up to readjust the pillow to give more support under his belly. Tae knew Jeongguk was trying to help. He also took it as Kookie no longer wanted to touch him at night, Tae was that revolving.
His claims were denied by Jungkook who voiced he read that pregnancy pillows help as the expectant progresses in their pregnancy. "I can return the pillow if you dislike it." Jungkook said. "No. No, it's..two weeks. If I don't like it then we can return it. Who knows it might help with her." Tae brings a hand to his advanced belly. Jungkook sits on their bed, patting the spot next to him. Tae sits down "You are the kindest. Thank you for helping me navigate this pregnancy." Tae whispered.
"I am the captain, even if this navigation is new to me. I hope I am helping instead of hurting." Jungkook slides his hand to the side of Tae's belly as he leans in to kiss his husband.
"She's kicking." Tae whispers. His hand moved to the other side of Tae's belly.
"She's kicking there now." Tae commented. Jungkook backs his head away from Tae, now lowering it to the bump "Stop being a cock block." He whispers.
"Jeon Jungkook!" Tae giggled slapping his arm.
"Love you baby girl."

Tae watched as Jungkook unplugged his phone off the charger "Why don't you try sleeping? I know you are tired TaeTae. She needs sleep too."
"I sleep better when you are with me. Please can you use the pregnant card against Namjoon Hyung?" He stuck out his bottom lip.

Jungkook reached for his phone but shook his head "No, I need practice Tae. I will be home by two, at the latest." Tae huffed "Your gift sucked by the way Jeongguk. I want to return the pregnancy pillow today." "I thought you liked it? Were you lying to me?"
"N-no. Okay I was. Can we return it today?"
"Take a nap on it while I am gone. We can decide when I come home. Now remember, Hoseok and Yoongi Hyungs are home. If something happens you alert them. Do you understand?"
"Yes, I understand. Go. Namjoon will be waiting Jungkook."
"I love you and our princess so much. Stay safe." He bends down kissing Tae's bump "Bye princess. Your Eomma will take good care of you. Please be nice baby."

Tae rolled over once the lights in the room were shut off by Jungkook. He heaved his belly on to the pillow while bringing a leg to rest behind his other leg. A protective arm cupping the bottom of his belly "Let's get some sleep. I will feed you when we wake. Goodnight baby."

Except sleep never came to Taehyung.

When he walked into the living room he sees Yoongi sitting on the couch balancing his laptop on his lap "Hi Hyung." Tae greets, sitting on the couch.
"Did you get sleep? Jungkook has been saying she is not giving you rest." Tae snorted "No, I was unable to go back to sleep. The pregnancy pillow Jungkook bought for me offers no relief." Yoongi hummed "I am sorry to hear that Tae." Tae hummed.

It was silent between them except for the occasional clicks from Yoongi on his laptop. Tae, as habit, lifted up his top, wrapping his arms underneath his belly "Hello princess. Are you sleeping? Will you let me sleep now too?" He yawned. "The room is so far away." Tae complained.
Yoongi cocked his eyebrow at the younger "I have a solution for you. If you do not mind cuddling with your Hyung."
"You cuddling?" Tae blinks. "I am okay with cuddling you! What do we do?"
"You lay between my legs, using one of them to prop up your belly. Only if you want." Yoongi added.
Tae nods "Can I lay on your tummy? You are so soft!"
Yoongi pats his stomach while he nods yes.

Tae maneuvered himself to his comfortable position, feeling his eyed drooping already.
"One last thing Hyung?"
"What is that TaeTae?"
"We cannot sleep unless Jungkooks hand is on my belly. Can you put yours on my belly? It does not matter where." Tae requested.
Yoongi stuck his hand to the roundest part of the belly, using his thumb to rub small circles "Is that okay Tae? If I rub circles?"

This was new to Yoongi, he had not felt a pregnant belly..until today. He had wanted to since Tae began showing, but he was too shy to ask him. Something else new to Yoongi was feeling a baby kick.
He giggled the first time the baby kicked "You really can kick in there!" Yoongi exclaimed.
Keeping a hand on Tae's belly, Yoongi attempted to continue working on his laptop.

Tae woke as a click could be heard "Mmh? What?" He rubbed his eyes "Kook-Kookie? Is it two already?"
Yoongi comes awake too "Who is talking? Did I fall asleep? Shit, are you okay Tae?" Yoongi panicked.
"We're okay."
"Wait, why are you snuggling Hyung?" Kookie questions. "I offered." Yoongi defended. "I listened when you were saying Tae was lacking sleep. Did you sleep well?"
"We slept the best. Thank you."
"I erm..thank you for taking care of Tae when I could not. You are a good friend."
Tae yawned, but tried to stifle it with his hand "Are you tired baby?" Jeongguk asks. Tae closed his eyes and nodded "Go back to sleep. I will prepare lunch for the three of you. Have nice dreams."
Tae cuddled closer to Yoongi but looked up to him "Why is your hand not on my belly?"
"Sorry sorry." Yoongi placed his hand in the same place, and rubbed circles with his thumbs.

Jeongguk watched..maybe Tae found his new pillow.

OMG, this is here! I love this chapter so much, and I hope that you enjoyed it too. :)
Vote..comment..make requests..or do all three.

See you beauties soon💜💜.

SheIsTheWriter🌸