chapter $1

Jessica P. O. V

"MARIA??!!... get your ass here right now" my mom shouted.

Well it was 8.00 am and I am getting ready for work because as the boss I'm to be there as always right? So that's what am doing.

"on my way mama" I shouted back. Looking at the mirror at my appearance I'll say goddamn, I'm impressed at my look.

I wore a Forest green wide leg pants with a navy blue camisole with a matching Forest green blazer jacket and black heels and carried on a black Chanel hand bag.

I have a lot of matching suits... all in the name of work

Putting my butt length jet black wavy hair flowing naturally down my back with a little amount of makeup.

Making my way down stairs I look at my mom who looks like she's about to hit me but well she loves me to much to do it.

She's only mad because today she is driving me to work and I'm delaying her.

Before I could speak my mom took over
"you know if not because I'm your mother and you're my only daughter and child, I would have used my heels to give you more tattoos than the one you have printed on but well I love my designer shoes so no" wow... my mother guys; and yes I got tattoos, one by my right hip which is a vertically written tattoo saying 'bodyin' the game' in cursive.
Then another on my right had, right below my palm on my inner wrist another written tattoo 'La Familiar ❤️'. Then the last are three little butterflies on the left side of my next under my ear. Yep those are my babies.

I love my mom so much because she has done alot for me ever since father's death, I could not help the smile that came over my face, such a wonder woman.

"You know mama I love when you shout at me I makes me feel so special" I said happily with my thick Mexican accent which earned a smirk from her.

Damn mama. She's so fineeee . Now I know were I got my looks from. I look at her dress and I see its from her collection, my mama runs a fashion line called 'Manchango Luxury'. she drops a collection every 5 months for both male and females... most of my outfits are from her... I mean obviously. My mom wore a long sleeve cotton black dress which went below her knee with little tiny stones everywhere on the dress. I loved it.

"I love your dress mom it cute and sexy" I said to her with a smile. She didn't respond only nodded and hummed as she pick up her white LV handbag. Did I mention she's dramatic asf.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple from my fridge before following my mom out the door. We entered my mom's white BMW. She started the car and immediately zoomed off. Enjoying the silent and peaceful ride. I pray.

           $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Hey yall first chapter done, more coming hope u enjoyed love y'all.
sorry for it being short. First time thing 😁.

Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share
💅