Chapter $73

JESSICA POV

We finally arrived home as I step out of the car and head inside with my mom following behind me.

"What a day" I said as I pop down on one of the couches and rub my tummy.

"I agree, especially that traffic" my mom said as I took of my palms  held it in my hands and went upstairs. "I'm going to go have a shower" I said to my mom walking upstairs.

"I'm baking a fluffy cake, want some? " my asked as she lean by the door rail. "Only if its chocolate with strawberries " I outlined to her. She nodded in response.

"Then okay" I replied then left.

I open my door and head straight into the bathroom. I take of my clothes and move to the bath tub and shower. After the six minutes warm bath I came out and dried myself as I went into my walk in closet. I took out a pink baggy hoodie and a long black leggings
I wore palms and head downstairs. I reached the living room as I scent in a marvelous aroma of chocolate and strawberries. Yum.

I then go to the kitchen and see my mom checking the cake in the oven. And it seemed to be ready. I just went to refresh and come back in less than thirty minutes and the cake is already done. I don't know how she does it but I like it.

"Is it ready? " I asked as she was still checking the cake.

"Yeah" she replied as she brought out the cake from the oven with oven gloves on.

"Wow" I said at the sight of the cake. My mom brought it out of the pan and into a flat plate. She then brought out two plates and served the cake for us. Mine was more because I wasn't the only one eating. if you know what I mean. she placed the plates of cake on the tray with glasses of cold yogurt

"Let's go to the living room" my mom suggested. "Okay" I replied as I stand up from the chair I was sitting on and went to the living room.

When we both sit I take my plate and immediately dig in as my mom switched on the TV and put the movie 'in love with a stripper', a Mexican movie and the best ever.

I have watched it thousands of time so I pick up my phone and watch YouTube videos whilst eating my cake.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢

"Yeah, ok. Chat you later" I said to laura as she left my house to go meet Richard.

Laura came an hour later to come visit me and know about my check up, we spoke mostly on myself and the baby till she got a call from Richard. She and Richard have become really close these past month and I'm happy that she's finally settle down with a man without killing him.

ding dong **.) The door bell rang.

"I'm coming " I shouted as I rinsed my hand in the sink before living the kitchen to the door. I open the door and it revealed a very frustrated and sad looking Emily. Even if being divorce, Emily is still a friend to me.

"Hey lily" I said to her but she didn't say a thing only waved and walk inside without sparing me a single glance.

"Emily? What's up" I said getting her attention. She looked at me with pleading eyes. Why.

"Emily what's wrong" I asked as a tear drop down her cheek.

"Please jess, please" she pleaded.

"What?! " I asked because right now I was scared.

"Please forgive him I promise he has changed" she pleaded as the tears flowed freely down her cheeks.

I pull her for a hug as I spoke. "Who? " I asked and the next name made me rooted to the floor.

"Jayden" she said clearly.

"Jayden" I repeated lowly.

Emily let go as she held me by my shoulders before speaking. "Jess, I know that its been be hell being with Xavier but I promise he has changed, he needs you" she paused as she cleaned her tears before she continued, "jess, jayden hasn't been himself he has fired up to twenty workers this passed month, his become cruel, like really cruel, his business has drop every thing is shattered, he needs you back Jessica" she said before cleaning her fresh tears.

The workers, the business everything is breaking down

"Jess please at least if not for him or for me, at least for my unborn niece. she needs a dad jess she will need her parents together.... I will need my brother back" she said before she fell to the floor crying.

"He needs me... Jayden needs me" I said lowly as tears flow down my cheeks I look at Emily. She's crying because of me she's sad because of... Me.

If not for my self at least for Emily at least for my daughter

                 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all