Chapter $58

JESSICA P. O. V.

I was woken up by the penetration of the sun rays hitting my eyes.
I try to adjust myself only for a sharp pain to hit me through my waist to my stomach. What the fuck happened.

I rub the sleep out of my eyes as I look around i noticed a figure laying beside me, wait this is jayden, wait how. I don't remember what happened last night after I took my drinks. Wait was I drunk. Shit. My head fucking hurts

I look down at myself only to see that I'm... Naked and so is jayden. Oh no. I quickly get up from the bed and head to my walk in closet as I was heading there I saw both I and jayden's clothes on the floor but the one that caught my eye was my torn underwear, I threw it out immediately. I pick up a short and a big t shirt from my closet as I tried to process what had happened. I tie my hair into a messy bun.

Shit did I have a sex with jayden. No no no this can't be.
"No no no, fuck.... Nooooo" I said to myself. My tummy and waist still ached me a lot.

Jayden stirred in his sleep but eventually woke up. "Fuck what happened " he said stretching. I fell to the floor as I cried, I just lost my virginity to a monster, a sex addict, a fool, a Bitch, an asshole. No no.

"Jess" he called my name. "Jess" he called again. I slowing stood as pain strikes all parts of my body.

"What the fuck happened "he began as he looked around the room "wait did we... " he added as he chuckled. Wtf is he laughing??!!

"So we finally slept together huh? " he said more like a question. I turn around and look at him and he was smirking. His smirking. This son of a Bitch is smirking at a time like this.

"Jess what's wrong did I hit you in to hard" he said as he laughed. Asshole.

"You fucked up moron, it's now I know that you are really useless. Fuck you" I said as fresh tears slides down my cheeks. His laugh stopped as he now had an angry look on him.

"Jess I have warned you to stop telling me those two words or-"

"Or what jayden, you gonna rape me again huh? ". I said as the tears where still falling.

"Rape you?" He asked "we were both drunk so don't say i raped you. You fucked willingly" he added.

"You are an asshole a big one, no you know what you're a stupid asshole a very stupid asshole. Who likes to put his dick in every woman " I said angrily.

Jayden stood up and wore his trouser as he came to me.

"Look jess I'm sorry bout this but this is a free world and if I want to sleep with anyone I will because its my life and I don't need a fucking woman to lecture me about it all because she lost her virginity cause she couldn't handle some shots " he said bitterly.

"I hate you son of a bitch. Good for nothing moron. Fuck you-" I yelled at him but he cut me off.

"ENOUGH! I am done " he said as he turned to leave but then stopped and turn around with  disgust on his face as he eyed head to toe.

"It's my fault for fucking nothing but a business deal" he said and with those words my world stopped. Business deal?!!!

He left the room and immediately I fell on the floor and started crying. He never loved me or even like me, because he only took me as a business deal. My life's a joke.

Why in the world will God want to see me suffer all I want is happiness, real happiness and nothing more. Why am I even fucking alive if at the end I will die.

First my dad left me, the only person that made all my days.

And then second jayden the one that made me feel loved but now I am his business deal.

For once I thought I could finally tell a man
'I love you'

I feel so useless

                $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all