Chapter $44(pt. 1)

JESSICA P. O. V.

(\NIGHTMARE\FLASHBACK)

Gun shots everywhere it was so scary.
'Daddy please don't go please ' I begged him

He came to me and held me
'Maria mi princesá you know I love you so much please don't do this now there's not much time, just promise me that you will protect your mom always'

'Dad no please no' I said with all the tears falling willingly

'No maria please just protect her for me I love you both so much please do it for me maria' he said sincerely.

'Papa' I said with so much anger in me, why is he doing this, it's not suppose to be him. No.

My dad removed his chain locket and put around my neck.

'You will always be daddy's brave princess. I love you' he said.

' go maria go' he said and I left. Please don't do this. Aunt Martha dragged me upstairs against my wish. Why is she letting him go. No. I free myself from her hold and ran downstairs but it was to late.

A Gunshot.

It was the end. He shot my dad straight in the chest. No emotions. No remorse. Nothing...

'DADDY. NOOOOO'. I wept

(END OF\NIGHTMARE)

"DADDY?! "

I shouted. sweat all over me. I was shaking. Why him, its was not meant to be him. Why why. God no. His blood everywhere, his eyes closed. No air.

I felt a pair of hands wrapped around me shaking me to wake up. I heard my name thousands and thousands of times just to open my eyes but I was just to scared to open them. The gunshots. No.

"Jess open your eyes its me jayden its okay I'm here don't worry I'm here calm down" someone said.

Opening my eyes I come in contact with some pair of beautiful green eyes I know who has this eyes, JAYDEN. wait how. I look around, wait I am in my room on my bed... in jayden's house not in Mexico. It was a flashback. He's really gone.

He's gone

I realize that I am shaking, sweating and crying. It was just another flashback. But why now.
Fresh tears starts to fall down my cheeks.

"Hey don't cry its ok" he said and he engulfs me in a hug

"No its not, his gone. Why? it wasn't supposed to be him, why jayden" I said while crying into his chest and grabbing his shirt

He made me sit down by the edge of the bed, his hands still around me.

He used one hand to rub my back and the other to give me water.

"If you don't mind would you like to tell me everything that happened... with your dad" he asked but I only turned to look at him, can I trust him, I mean his not the type to talk to much. But.

" if you don't want to its OK " he said.
" I was 15 when it all started. My uncle who is my father's brother, twin brother, I mean identical twin brother was into all this drugs business, not like his in the mafia or anything he just sells to get money. Until one day my mum and dad and I went to my uncles house for a Christmas sleep over only that my uncle was behaving strange, he was always on his phone. One night in his study I realized that my dad was shouting, I went there opened the door slightly and saw that it was my uncle he was shouting at. He shouted so loud that I know that my dad said something like you always do this and I was just confused, like do what exactly. I asked my dad about it but he didn't want to tell me. In the night when every one was sleeping i snuck into my uncle's study, I went through his files but something caught my attention, one of his files said that my uncle was owing a mafia leader 40million dollars, to say I was shocked. When Christmas was over, when we went home. I spoke to my dad about it he only told me that my mum shouldn't find out. my uncle came to our house one day saying that he has been receiving threat calls, mails, and messages about the money. One day my dad sent 20million to my uncle and told him that he should get the remaining half. But as stupid as my uncle is he still used the money to sell more drugs thinking that they will pay him back finally but nothing came. Three days later when both i and my dad went to My uncle's house he wasn't there we went to his room only to see my aunt dead on the floor by food poisoning, he poisoned her and then at the back yard he hung himself. But I don't know why he did that. After the burial of my uncle and aunty my dad started receiving calls, messages, and mails of the money when his not the one.

                     $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Next chapter is part two.
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all.