chapter $23

JESSICA P. O. V.

Walking out and not turning back I make my way to my car.

"JESSICA" I heard my name and without looking I knew who it was.

Walking faster I hear my name again
"JESSICA". And i increased my pace towards my car.

"JESSICA" I heard my name and this time it was closer.

Making it to my car I opened the door but as soon as it opened it was closed. I gasped at the sudden reaction, looking up I was meant with a pair of beautiful green eyes.

Shaking my head. I came back to reality.

"what the fuck do you want jayden" I said as I showed no emotion.

"please I just want to talk to you for just five minutes. Please" he said. As I look into his eyes that held in guilt. Poor green eyes.

"sorry I can't because I came here to see Laura, my best friend. But I think I should go since she's not here. Bye" I said opening the door to my car but was quickly closed by jayden again.

" well it looks like you are not going to let me go, right" I said to him while crossing my arms.

"well I will if you just give me five minutes to talk to you" he said.

Looking into his eyes that held in so much guilt. I mean what can go wrong in a five minutes talk.

After thinking so much I finally decided " okay I talk to you but only for five minutes" I said.

He let out a sigh of relief as he said a quick thank you.

Walking back in, he led me to a private table. Sitting down I spoke
"so what the hell do you want to talk about" I asked impatient as I wanted to leave as soon as possible.

"I am sorry" he said.

"what! " I said as I couldn't believe my ears the rich Jayden Ross is apologizing.

I smirked.

"I said... I am... Sorry" he said and this time he looked me straight into my eyes searching for forgiveness. I think.

"sorry for what actually jayden. The Time you yelled at me for no reason or the time you held me tight which led into a bruise ring around my arm. Huh. So what exactly are you apologizing for Mr Ross?" I asked as I was getting angry already little.

"I am sorry for everything that happened that night. I'm really... sorry. Please forgive... me" he said looking down as he hesitated a little. It's easy to know that he has never done this before...

"so will you forgive me?" he asked.

"fine" I replied wanting to leave here at once.

Sitting in an uncomfortable silence. Jayden finally broke it as he spoke.

"do you mind if I... umm... See the bruise ring around your... Umm... Arm? " he asked

Taking of the jacket carefully, dropping it on the table. I showed him the bruise ring which eventually was healing but the pain was still there.

"shit. I am seriously sorry I didn't want it to get to this" he said with guilt in his voice as he looked down.

"it's okay. It's healing because it was darker than this before so... just forget it" I said.

"so are you ready for the wedding?" I asked wanting to change the topic.

"yeah. I guess so...which reminds me"
He said putting his hand in side his pocket.

            $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all