Chapter $43

JAYDEN P. O. V.

"Why in hell are you smirking" I asked. I am talking on something serious that someone is making a whole me weak and his smirking.

"So wait, a whole Jayden Xavier Ross is weak by a woman he hates and it doesn't ring a bell to you" he said. Still having that smirk on

"What bell? " I asked but he only wiggled his brows.

No, no, no, no, no.

"I know what your thinking, I am not falling for jess get it straight into your head." I said Stating facts.

"OK if you say so" he said and this time he was even laughing but not out loud.

Leo and I have been talking on nothing in particular for half an hour. We we're watching a football match, mostly Leo. I was busy on my phone.

Both I and Leo were laughing at the way Greenwood fell. Ha. But our laugh stopped when someone barge into the house like its theirs. Leo and I looked at the direction only to see that someone was jess and she looked pretty angry. She was even crying, Laura and Emily followed behind calling out for her but didn't work she went into her room and locked the door.

Leo and I went to see what was going on. "What happened? " Leo asked.

"Some fools in the mall were making fun of her" Emily said.

"Making fun of her how?" I asked.

"They said and I quote 'look at daddy's little girl, his cry baby that's why she is unable to complete her own fathers business because she's being a whore model and fucking big business men" she said.
"Who will say such a thing to her" Leo said and I could sense some anger.

I look over to Leo and he did the same. "Where did you say this happened? " I asked

How nice.

"The mall, central mall" Emily said, and I nod. I could hear the cries of jess. It hurts to hear her cry.

I Went to my room and in just three minutes I was back in a black trouser and grey t shirt

"Emily you follow us while laura you should stay with jess " I said and they both nod. I'm irritated and angry.

Who would do such

Walking out the door I check my watch and see that its three o clock.

"Its three will the store still be opened" I asked.

"Its a central mall jayden of course it will be opened " she said in a duh tone

€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥

It took us thirty minutes to reach the mall. The part of all of this is that this particular mall is under the Ross Corporation. it was built as a birthday present for Emily but its just that it's my dad and mum who manages it. So I don't really keep details.

We get down from the car then into the mall, the guards at the entrance bow their heads. Walking further I stop.

"Which place? " I asked.

"That one" she pointed at the wrist watch store. Impressive. We walk over. I enter and ordered everyone out, it might get rough.

We went to the cashier, I dropped my phone on the table. "Hey there" I said which got the attention of the man or boy. All the colors in his body drained out quickly.

"M... Mr R Ross your h... here, what d... do you n... need" he said gulping in every word.

"Yes, Do you have any co workers? " I asked. He nodded and I directed him to go call them. He walks away in some room and in two minutes time he comes with three men or should I say boys, why do we have mainly teenagers here.

"Yes that's them" Emily said while pointing at them.

"Hey guys, how are you doing" i ask and they all answer with 'I'm fine'.

"So I am sure you guys know me huh? " I asked and they replied yes while shaking.

"Well this is my sister Emily Fiona Ross and she gave me a news that you guys where making fun of my wife, is that true or should I reconfirm? " I said.

They we're lost for words but one whispered a 'I knew she looked familiar'.

"Look dudes we don't have all day " Leo said as I knew he was beyond angry know. Same with me.
After a couple of seconds I spoke "Look I have to go, so simple and short before 5pm hits the clock all three of you should be out of this mall and never show your faces here again, ever... do you understand me" I said as I wanted to punch them so hard in their faces

Without waiting for a response I walk out and i think they we're about to cry it was oblivious. But done I don't care.

I hate people who disrespect women.

                      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$vote
$$comment
$$share
Luv y'all