Chapter $65

JESSICA POV

Well today's the day I'll finally leave jayden and he will leave me.

I was in my range rover sports driving off to jayden's office. It was my mom who was driving me there since she wants me to take care off myself and my unborn child.

I decided to keep the baby... I want to be a mother I want to show love to my little one so whether I like it if the baby's for jayden, the baby is also for me.

We finally arrived at the office as the drive was quiet.

We came down from the car and head to the entrance of the office. Me knowing the place I lead my mom to the conference room. The ride in the elevator was silent as we finally reached the top floor.

"Maria? " my mom called out.

"Yes" I responded.

"Look go alone I will head back to the car, this is something between you and jayden. I shouldn't come just call me when your done" she said. I know there was no time to argue so I just hugged her and walked to the conference room.

I opened the door and I saw both jayden and my lawyer there sitted

"Morning " I said as Mr Mours responded back. Then speaks.

"So let's start we don't have much time to waste" he said as he opened the documents.

"If you guys want to still think over it you -" he said but I cut him off.

"We want a divorce, thank you" I said.

"Okay then you can pick up the pen and sign your names where it belong on the dotted line" Mr Mours said as he gave me the pen.

I take it and without wasting time I sign my name in the red dotted line that said supposed wife. then pass the papers to jayden as he Also signs in his name.

"So we're done and divorce " I said as I was about to go until jayden spoke.

"You've gotten what you wanted a divorce What exactly will you achieve from it jess" he asked looking into my eyes.

" well I will achieve a lot since you wouldn't be there... life will be a lot easier... But be happy jayden I've left you, you can now have enough fun with Vanessa and any other bitch but for me I am done" I take a deep breath before I continued "how, how did I fall in love with you, how did I let my guard down so fast all because of a guy who isn't worthy it huh a guy who only saw me as nothing but a business deal" i pause as tears start to flow down my cheeks. "For once I thought I could be happy again I thought everything will be fine but like I said to myself it will always be a thought. This is my life jayden and from what have seen it lies in my hands. I'll make sure to never make that mistake. Yes I loved you but now jayden I hate you with my life and as long as I live I will never forgive you for what you've done to me" I said as I whipped my tears.

"It was nice knowing you Jayden Xavier Ross" I said and with this final words I left.

I walk to the elevator and down to the ground floor as I step out I didn't waste time rushing out of the building to my car that was no where to be found, so I get my phone and call my mom. "Mom where are you" I asked.

"I'm by the parking lot talking to a friend. I'm on my way. Mama" she said sharply.

I whipped away the new tears that flowed down my cheeks I have to let him go. He doesn't deserve you. you are a happy woman and you are expecting a child. I said to myself.

I will have to now concentrate on my baby and my self. No more jayden.

My mom finally pulled over in the car. Without wasting anytime I enter the passenger seat. My mom pulled off immediately when I enter. We drove in silence.

"Dear are you sure know what your doing is right " my mom asked breaking the silence.

"Mom I don't know but what I know is that jayden will never make me happy " I said determined.

"Well if you ask me I will say no because your expecting his child and its possible he could change" she said as she shrugged her shoulders.

I laugh, really jayden change, impossible.

"Mom seriously " I said with a smile.

"What?! No one is perfect" she said and after that we drifted back into silence.

We finally reached the house after thirty minutes and I immediately went upstairs, took a shower and went straight to bed.

I left Jayden Xavier Ross. I'm... Free.

              $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all.