chapter $17

JASON P. O. V.

WHAT! I don't think I heard clearly.

"repeat what you said now Emily?" I asked.

"I said that GUESS WHOSE HAVING A MEXICAN TOP MODEL AS A SISTER IN LAW AHHHHH..." she shouted as a reply.

I stood up as I went gently to my bedroom with my sister following me behind.

"I mean I don't get, did Jessica sign the contract?" I asked worriedly.

"YEEEEESSSSSSS" she shouted jumping happily

And with that I was lost i mean why. Something is definitely wrong, does she really wan to marry me?, no something is wrong.

Feeling a pair of hands on me, shaking me, and I immediately came back into reality.

"Jayden, Jessica signed it. She signed it. Can you believe it?" Emily said happily handing me contract. Ripping it of her hand I sat on the bed. See just the signature I was already gone. Why?. Why did she sign it.

Ignoring Emily I pick up by iPhone 14 pro max from my night stand. I go to my call list moving to recent calls I tap on the number. Putting on my ear as it rang.

After a few rings she picked up.
"met me at the water park down Macpherson's street." And I ended the call.

Grabbing my grey hoodie. I walk out the room went downstairs then to my garage as I take out the keys to my Ferrari. Opening the door I make my way to the driver's set. Going in... I started the car and drove off. Emily not following because she knows what's up.

€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥

After twenty minutes I arrived at my destination. Parked the car then I came out

Walking to the bench outside the water park. I sat down as I waited for Jess.
Oh God?!

             $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all.