Chapter $44(pt. 2)

JESSICA P. O. V.

"It was oblivious that they or he didn't know that my dad had a twin brother. Three months later my dad received a messaged saying 'I'm coming' we didn't understand till one night so many black cars parked at our yard. Men with guns came out and they started shooting unexpectedly my dad told all of us to go upstairs but, I didn't go my dad kept on saying that he loves me and that I should take care of my mum because he loves us both. All maids were dead except maid Martha she held me and dragged me upstairs, tears streaming down her eyes but she still dragged me up, but I freed myself from her hold and ran downstairs only to realize that I was too much late he was dead, a bullet straight to the chest of my dad. I was... Broken, I didn't believe my eyes. I screamed, they saw me and started coming to me. I and maid Martha ran up the to the safety valt my mum was already in. She was in shock. She couldn't even cry, she was just silent. That's when I realized that aunt Martha wasn't here she left us and stayed outside. The police came but it wasn't at the right time. They killed all of them. That's when I vowed to finish anything my father started and till date I will never forgive my uncle for what he did, putting the blame on my dad and leading it to his death his lucky he is dead or else I would have killed him my self with my two bare hands. But till today it still feels like it was just yesterday it happened ." I explained everything as fresh tears stream down my face.

"Wow... I'm so sorry Jessica. My dad did tell me that he was so generous -" he said but I cut him off

"Yes... he... was" I said in between my cries.

I cry louder and louder.
"Why why him why, you know what let me just die" I said as I carried the scissor that's in my drawer, but jayden took it from me before I could even aim at my self.

"Don't don't do it they are many people who want you alive jess. I mean what about your mom do you want to pass through the same tragedy again do you want that?, or what about Laura you want her to be unhappy and sad as well?, Emily, Leo... me?" he said. And I only looked down while laying on him.

"I hate myself. I will never be happy jayden. Never. I will always be unhappy I will never be happy... he was my happy place my happy place but now he's gone that means my happiness is gone" I said with the tears still falling.

"yes you will" he said as he raised my face up and cupped it with his right hand and his left hand went to my waist, he wiped of my tears, and before I could process any other thing his lips were already on mine.

He's kissing me. The kiss was so different, it was not like the one at the wedding... no... this one had so much passion in it.

He kissed me deeply, like he has been... longing for it. The kiss was getting heated up. He held my waist and pulled me up to his lap so that i was strangling him, my hands went to his hair, playing with it. We went in deeper and deeper as he held me tighter tasting all parts of my mouth and kissing and sucking on my neck.

But unfortunately.

We stopped to catch our breath because we were panting heavily. We looked into each others eyes with our forehead on each other. His hand was still wrapped around my waist, mine on his shoulders.

Why am I having this weird feeling about jayden, what's going on.

We were both brought back to reality when jayden spoke.
"You need to get some rest, this is 4:54am. Come on lie down " he said helping me on the bed.

Laying on the bed he help put the blanket on me, he was about to go but I held his hand and spoke. "Please don't go..: please stay, please "

He thought about it for like sometime before he agreed. Jayden took his shirt off exposing his abs and a well edited v line. Damn. I am married to a hell of a husband.

"Like what you see" he said bringing me out of my thoughts as he smirked. I didn't say anything but just blushed.

He climbed the bed came close to me in fact to close to me and immediately I cuddle him. Our arms wrapped around each other

So tired with the sleep disturbing me, I finally let the sleep take over me.

                $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote.
$$comment
$$share
.
Luv y'all