chapter $29

JESSICA P. O. V.

After looking through the cakes yesterday with my mom to be honest it was beautiful but extravagant.

Right now I am with my mom. We are going to her boutique to see the wedding dress since tomorrow is the big day.

Wow....WOW... I am gonna get married... how wonderful.

Entering the boutique we greeted everyone and went into the private room that was led by my mom and a petite girl with blonde hair, Going in my mom took out her phone walking away to make a call.

After five minutes my mom was back.

"so are you ready to see your dress? "She asked happily.

"yeah I guess so" I replied emotionless.

"ok let's go" mom said even more happily.

Walking through a door that had different wedding dresses, we walked till my mom spoke

"where here" mom said.

"where? " I asked.

"look forward" she said and with that I turned.

Looking at the most beautiful wedding dress ever I couldn't help it but awe at its gorgeousness.

I was an off shoulder ball gown. From the top to the waist level had diamonds, I mean diamonds then from the waist to the end was just a normal ball gown skirt. But it had some diamonds on it with little designs on the bottom of the gown like flowers, rose flower. It was pretty... wow.

"do you like it?" mom asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Umm... Yes. I mean it's beautiful and it looks like a million dollars" I said because it was looking like a million bucks

"ohhhhhh yes baby. I am so happy." mom said excitedly but looks like she wants to cry.

"Oh mama don't cry its okay" I said as she had already started cry .

"I know but is just so early you are getting married, my baby is getting married" she said as she cleaned her tears with a handkerchief from her bag.

This woman and her drama...

I hugged her and we stood there looking at the dress as the minutes passed by.

€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥

My mom and I left the boutique two hours ago and now finally got to the hotel we are going to be staying for the wedding.

In the elevator going to our room.

Ding. The doors opens.

My mom unlocked our door to our room. Going into the room my mom dropped off the dress in the wardrobe while I go to sit on the bed

"so what now I just sleep off and wait for tomorrow?" I asked my mom well because there's nothing more to do.

"I guess so because jayden mom doesn't want you to see the reception so I think you should rest... tomorrow is gonna be a long day" she replied with a tired smile.

"ok then mama" I said.

"Well I should get going you know I need to get ready early tomorrow" she said and I nodded in response.

And with she left not before losing my forehead.

Going into the bathroom I take of my clothes. I am so happy that the bruise ring was fully healed.

I took my bath. Coming out of the bathroom I dried my self.

Went to my box I took out a fitted black shorts and a huge black hoodie, put it on and put my hair in a messy bun.

I couldn't believe it TOMORROW I will be getting married. Wow.... WOWWWWW

It's really happening

I sat on the edge of the bed as I was lost in thoughts about my life after tomorrow. oh lord help me. I mean after tomorrow will my life actually change or be the same. I mean I am getting married to someone I was meant to destroy, so what exactly is going to happen.

I don't know. I really don't know

I started becoming sleepy so I climbed the bed covered myself and closed my eyes.

And with that I feel asleep.

Tomorrow I will be Mrs Ross.

                    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all.