chapter $8

JAYDEN P. O. V.

Jessica and I had been staring at each other since lord knows when.

Breaking the eye contact she looked at her mom and held her arms before speaking.
"well well well if it isn't every woman's dream guy well except form me... obviously, Mr Jayden Xavier Ross how're you doing? I mean I hope I didn't cause any harm since I'm the one who's on her way to your so called tittle huh... " she said with all living confidence in her.

I was brought back to reality when I noticed that both Leo and Emily where clearly their theories bring me back to reality and I then realized all the comments she just made. I also began to laughing but i stop once I saw jessica raising a questionable brow.

"what? Do you think that you can throw me off just like that, I've been working for this for years ma'am, and you come like in a year and try to take all my success away... huh?! Tsk tsk tsk well you better ask around Miss Manchango because i don't let anyone bring me down just like that... better watch your back Miss Manchango cause I will not let that happen" I said smirking.

But fell as I saw Jessica smile it was beautiful. I was brought out of my thoughts... again when she spoke

"You know you have a lot of courage talking to someone who is just fingertips away from throwing you of the billionaire chart... if I were you Mr Ross I will rather watch my back. Forget I am a woman who is in business with you men... I've experienced many more that you have in just a span of a year and I can assure you that, you see Mr Ross let me tell you one fact about me I am a fighter I don't back down that easily or let anyone throw me off that easily as well... So enjoy your night because your days have been counted Mr Jayden Ross... adiós" she said with a smirk then winked before walking away.

WTF??!!! This woman has some nerves... I mean what! no one and I mean no one has ever spoken to me in that manner.

Looking over to Leo and Emily their faces were in shock as their jaws dropped. After the moment of silence

Leo spoke
"Broooo... you're toast... I mean with that you're a goner. " he said with a chuckle

"You're right Leo. Jayden Xavier Ross it was good knowing you... see you on the other side" Emily said tapping my shoulder.

"I'm going to get some drinks... you want some?" Leo asked but I said no.

"I need some.... Will be back" Emily said and with that she and Leo left why I was still stunned

This is going to be a bit harder than I thought.
Miss Jessica Manchango, even if with your flawless look and all you will fall to your feet and worship me like the others... just watch.

                  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share
Luv y'all