Chapter $72

JESSICA POV

A few weeks later

Well today is going to be kinda great as it marks my seven mouths pregnancy and I will be going for my monthly baby check up to see how my baby is and know what to reduce and increase. So yeah I am very happy. I love my check ups

I just had a shower and I'm heading to my walk in closet as I pick out a grey baggy sweat pants and watching hoodie with my black Nike palms as I let my hair flow down naturally and apply little make....I get my phone and head down stairs.

" mum, I'm ready let's go" I said as I reached the living room.

"Aww dear you look so cute come let me take a picture" she said happily.

"Mom no, I told you I don't do picture, at least not now till the baby's born, okay? " I said with a serious look.

"Okay fine" she replied acting sad.

"Let's go" I said as I picked up the sandwich that my mom made for me as we go to the car.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£

We finally reached the hospital where I'll be doing my check or where have been doing my check ups. We went inside and straight to the reception, I sat down in one of their couches as my mom speaks with the receptionist about our appointment. i look down at my tummy on how big it is as my baby kicks in the inside. She must be excited.

Yes, it's a she... I found out that I will be having a girl, I'm so happy because its what I actually wanted. A girl.

I see a flash of light directing to me but went of immediately meaning some one just took a photo. I look up to see my mom with her phone in my direction. She never listens.

"Really mom? " I said in a bored tone kinda way.

"What you looked pretty the way you posed so right time right place" she said as she sat down next to me.

"At least don't post it" I said ad I relax my back and close my eyes but they snap open with that sentence that left my mom's mouth.
"I already did" she said as she held her phone to herself.

"Mom?! " I said frustratedly.

"Sorry okay. Its just a picture, I'll delete it" she said in a duh tone.

"A picture that will show that I'm pregnant and with jay's child, really" I said in the same duh tone. She was about to speak but the nurse that came towards us beat her to it. "Mrs Ross the doctor is ready to see you" she said then walked away. Mrs Ross.

"Mrs Ross, really mom" I said as she whispered a sorry before we stood up and walked to the doctor's office.

I knock on the door. "Come in" I heard doctor Kate say. I open the door and enter same with my mom.

"Hi"

"Hello, jess please sit" she replied back happy to see me.

Both I and my mom take a sit on the chairs opposite her desk as she was on the other side of the table.

"So how are you doing " she asked joyfully. Damn she's always happy.

"Fine you" I reply smiling.

"Good since the result of last month is okay why don't we start the check up " she said as she read a file before standing same with me and my mom.

we enter a room that was right across her office, we enter and I began to take off my hoodie leaving me in my black bra as I lay on the bed.

With my exposed round tummy she applied the sweet cool gel on my tummy before using some thingy to roll around the gel on my tummy.

Since have done this before I look to my right where the screen is to see my baby. The screen comes on as it showed my baby in me.

"There she is, your baby girl" doctor Kate said as she kept on rolling the stuff on tummy. I look at the screen ad it showed my lovely baby, my darling.

"Oh maria" my mom said on tears and so was i, there's no day we come here and we don't cry.

We where finally done as the gel was cleaned off me, my baby was completely healthy according to the doctor, so yeah. I was helped up by my mom and doctor Kate.... Then my mum help with my hoodie as I put it on 

"Doc? " I called out. She turned as she was about to leave. "Can I get a print out or a picture of the scan" I said because all of a sudden I need it. I haven't taken one since I started the scan.

She gave it to me and both I and my mom said our goodbyes and left the office to the car and then drove off to the house.

What a day. I need to sleep

                        $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all