chapter $33

JESSICA P. O. V.

we finally reached home and when I mean home I mean jayden house. It was in the contract that I will move in with my husband when am married so here I am.

We came out of the car and went to the entrance of the house or should I say mansion because it was big I mean this is really big

Jayden opened the door and we went inside and to be honest this hou-mansion was beautiful.

When one enters this house you will come in site of the living room which was by the left hand side, it was in form of gold and white interior, on the Wall was a Big and I mean big screen TV and by the left hand side was a fire house but there are three air conditioners In one living room well because it's massive.

Also when one enters he comes in contact with the kitchen as its by the right hand side opposite the living room. Going into the kitchen it was beautiful and big it had a lot of space I mean my gown was a ball gown which means it's big but In this kitchen it's small. The dinning table was a royal setting and it was right in front of the kitchen.

And also again when one enters he comes in contact with the stairs that are directly looking at him which was in the middle of the living room and the kitchen. It has gold rails the walls white the floor a brownish gold color. Kitchen walls white, floors white. This was what you can call a rich person house.
Mine is quite complicated

Up the stairs you can see the rooms from here because it was in a horizontal form but I could only see two rooms but I am sure their more because I could see a corridor a little.

Under the rooms I could see a glass slide door which led to the swimming area but well didn't care. For now thou

"is it only you that leaves here??" I asked. This is unbelievable but believable at the same time.

"yes but your here now so I guess it's a we leave here" he replied emphasizing on we.

Yeah. We.

Bringing me out of my thoughts jayden spoke

"come let me show you to your room " he said.

"we are getting separate rooms right? " I asked in all concern for myself.

"yes so come on " he said and I followed.
He took me to the first door on the aisle. OK. He opened it and it was amazing a king size bed on the right and the big screen TV is opposite the bed and by the side of the TV was a walk in closet on the right, on the left a bathroom. The bed sheets were navy blue and white and the walls white as well. It had two air conditioners.

It was cool and it was me i like it.

Jayden left saying good night and closing the door.

I took off my gown the jewelries and the hair accessories. Going into the bathroom i cleaned off my makeup then took a warm bath washing off all the sweat and other bacteria

When done I come out with a towel into the walk in closet as my clothes where arranged well and orderly. I took out a white Nike sweat shorts and a white tan top letting my hair flow naturally down my back as my tattoos where on display after all of that I climbed the bed covered myself and drifted off to sleep. With my head telling me that today I am officially called Mrs Jessica Maria Manchango Ross .

What a day.

                    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Note: you call make your own reference to the mansion than the one I described. Thanks

Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all