Chapter $87

JESSICA POV

It has been nothing but fun fun fun for the pass two hours thirty minutes. Everyone right now are eating same here with jayden and I. I changed into some white Nike canvass since the heels were aching me.

I met some people, jayden's parents, Leo and also some Nike executives came to congratulate me, they gave me Nike wears for my baby and all for a girl since they know the gender. The party will soon be over, well its good because my back hurts and I need some rest.

Right now I'm eating with my husband and our family and friends.

"Damn, this food is good, David did a great job" laura said as she ate more rice.

"I wouldn't agree more laur" I said truthfully. The food was nice, sweet roasted chicken, salad, fried rice, tacos, pies, and ice cream. David did well on this one and he will surely get the prize for it.

"So Mr and Mrs Ross have you guys decided on a name for your daughter " Mrs Ross asks.

"Well mom, we where thinking that she will have one English name, a Spanish name and that she must take both of her parents surnames" jay said as he ate.

"Well that's great, so what are the names" Mr Ross asks.

"Well we haven't decided yet" I said.

"Well you both need to decide the baby will be born next week, isn't it when her due date is" my mom says and I nod.

"Then be fast" she says.

"What about the baby's room are you guys done decorating it" Emily asks.

"Yeah, we bought the crib, toys, baby bath materials and a lot more " jay says. It true both i and jayden bought this huge crib online with a whole other things. We even arranged the bag for me and the baby for the birth... day.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢
One hour more and the party was over we where done and at home to celebrate the after party but just us family. Both I and jayden changed. I washed my face and changed into some big sweat pants and a big hoodie.

"The room is beautiful, damn" Emily says.

"Thanks " I said while lying on jayden.

"Well that was fun... the party was so nice" laura said as she cuddles in Richard.

"So anyone still hungry" my mom asks and the only to respond was of course laura. Everyone turned to look at her.

"What?! That one's already digested" she said as she walks to the kitchen.

Everyone had gone into discussion about different things. I finally yawn let everyone know I'm dead ass tired.

"Seems someone is tired? " leo said chuckling.

"Yeah, come on let's go sleep" jay said as he helped me up

"Okay everyone its time to go let's jess and jay get some rest" Mr Ross said and everyone stood up and went for the door.

Laura paused and turned "jess we'll be coming tomorrow to check out the gifts. " she said then left.

When jay finally closes the door he jogs back to me and leads me up the stairs to our room.

"Do you want to shower" jay asks

" nope, I just want to sleep" I said as I sit then lay on the bed.

"Okay" jay says as he takes of his hoodie leaving only his sweat pants on and low. He lays on the bed and cuddles close to me.

"Good night jess" he says as he kisses the top of my head. "Good night babygirl " he said as he bends and pecks my tummy making me giggle. He lays back and we fall asleep not before I said "good night my love". Then let the darkness overtake us.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢
I was woken up by someone kissing my face which was ticklish and made me giggle.

I open my eyes as the person stopped.

"Good morning" jayden said with a smirk on his face.

"Morning, for how long have you been up" I ask.

"Since six" he says.

"I'm going to shower" I said as I get up and head to the bathroom.

"Well you better do laura called and said they'll be here by ten and this is nine forty" he said smiling.

"Shit why didn't you wake me up" I ask heading to the bathroom.

"You looked to beautiful and peaceful, soo..." He said. "Go shower I'll make breakfast " he said chuckling then left the room.

Went inside the bathroom, took a twenty minutes shower brushed my teeth, washed my hair and rinse and then my body before coming out. I head to the walk in closet and get out a black biker shorts and a white baggy hoodie...Dry my hair and then put it in a messy bun.

I head downstairs and then to the kitchen as the smell of pan cakes fills my nostrils

"Yummy" I said as I sat on the dinning table. He placed a plate of pancakes with chocolate melted over it and strawberries by the side.

"Nice, you know me" I said as I dig in and it tastes like heaven.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all