Chapter $79

JESSICA POV

I'm happy cause today is Monday and today is the beginning of my maternity photoshoot. Hurrrrrrrrrrray. Right now I'm at the HQ of my mom store and I am doing finally touches on my make up.

"Just a little more highlighter and we are...Done" Maya the make up artist said.

"Ohhhh. Thank you I love it" I said truthfully. I did a heavy but light make up. My shadow was a darked pink colour with silver shiny glitter and a long black eye linear with a not to dark pink blush with silver shiny highlighter and a dark pink matte lipstick. I loved it mostly because my shadow and my lipstick where matching.
My hair was done with massive coils making my hair look more full and naturally beautiful.

It was time for me to take the first shoot. I wore a bra that was made out of dark pink roses and white roses and a plain dark pink underwear leaving my tattoos on display with a gold crown that has little dark pink roses decorating it.
I then wore a long sleeve coat that was made out of dark pink and white roses leaving my. And with that I went for the shoot.

I went to the photoshoot room and went straight to my position. I sat on the floor where dozens of rose petals where laying on. I faced the camera and as I started taking different poses.

we where done after one whole hour. And I immediately changed and and wiped off the make up and then straight to the cafeteria.

Right now I'm eating a double chocolate burger with a chocolate milkshake  with my mom as we talk on the next photoshoot.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢
I'm finally home and I was watching wrestling with jayden while eating some cookies. I showed jayden the pictures and to my surprise he loved it, I was so excited when he gave so many sweet and loving comments like:

*How can one look so beautiful and sexy when been pregnant.

*You look exactly like a rose but a long lasting on.

*Our baby is lucky to have a mother like you.

*You are the most sexiest woman have seen even pregnant.

And so no. It was amazing how he was so ... So...so fucking amazing, and I immediately know that I am the luckiest woman on earth.

I felt something ticklish around my waist and it was surely my baby girl, she was kicking and then I did my normal thing and that was to giggling. Because of my act jayden paused the wrestling to attend to me.

"Jess you okay? " jayden asked with a smile.

"Yeah its just the baby she's fucking kicking me. Haha. It tickles. " I said as I continued giggling.

And then jayden did something that I never thought of seeing. He stood up from the chair and came to stand in front of me before he knelt down to my baby bump level. He raised up my t shirt and started watering kissing my stomach making our baby to kick harder. I think she's loving it. And I as always kept on laughing. After a few more minutes she stopped kicking and I stopped laughing but I was smiling, Jayden made our baby stop kicking me.

Jayden continued kissing my bump then stopped then he rose up and kissed me with passion and love.

"I love you" he said as he broke the kiss.

"I love you too" I replied. About to kiss again when my tummy rumbled signifying that am hungry for food, not snacks.

"Seems some one is hungry, how would you like some vegetable stir fry noodles" he said and I nodded in response. He stood up straight as he brought out his hand for me to take and I took it gratefully.

We went to the kitchen, jayden began to cook the noodles while I was sitting on the kitchen stool watching him.

It took a whole 30 minutes to prepare the noodles. I planned on helping him but he will always tell me and I quote 'don't even think about it you need to rest, no cooking for you'.

Now we are on the dinning table chewing down the sweet sensational food and to say it was fantastic. When done eating, jayden washed the plates and cleared the table. When done we left to our room. Yep jayden's room is now my room while my old room is now the room for our baby.

We went upstairs to the room, and immediately I entered I took off my t shirt, leaving me in my bra top and sweat shorts. I climbed the bed and because of the over feeding I was tired and I drifted off to sleep immediately.

                            $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

. Luv y'all.