Chapter $93

JAYDEN POV

We finally arrived home from the party as soon at it was over. I had to change my two girls into their nighties since they where asleep through out the car ride.

Right now I'm laying on the bed looking at jess in my big black t shirt like a creep. I'm so happy for her she has been planning Jane's birthday party for the past two months. I know right. But at the end she succeeded. I love her.

After watching her for a whole twenty minutes I finally fell asleep.

Next morning I'm in the kitchen making breakfast for jess, I want her to eat before Jane woke up. I made oatmeal and a full cup of orange juice and by the side I small bowl of fruits. Taking it upstairs as I place it by the night stand as I woke my sleeping beauty up.

"Baby wake up " I said shaking her softly. She only moaned which made me turned on immediately but I had to hide it, I mean not now you know what I'm saying. "Baby come on wake up, I made breakfast " I said once more before she opened her eyes.

"Good morning " she said huskily in her Spanish accent as she sat up on the bed.

"Morning love, how was your sleep"

"Good, finally rested" she said then chuckled.

"Yeah, so I made breakfast your favorite " I said as I place the tray on her lap.

"Hmm, thank you" she's as she eats before she continues talking. " what about Jane is she awake" she asks.

"Nope I fed her and put her back to sleep around 6:50 am"

"Wow, you were up all night "

"Well kinda I got an email which I had to do before I go to work today so I woke up by 5:30 am"

"Yeah I also have to go for work I have a meeting to attend to"

"by what time"

"10:15am" wow.

"This is 7:50am, so"

"I know I'll get ready let me just finish eating"

JESSICA POV

"Finally" I say as I was done with my second meeting of the day. I was already exhausted but I have to keep everything together. I'm going over to the Ross corporation for a meeting, which is the last for the day. Going into Jane's room that I recently installed after her birth. I was meant to use it as a closet but nope my baby's more important.

I open the door and switch on the main light as i put off the dim coloured light, I see Jane playing with her toys as I head to her bag and get out some fresh clothes and diapers.

Picking her up from the play mat I place her on the high baby bed I made which is meant for changing clothes.

"mama" she says as she plays with her fingers making cooing noises.

"Yes baby" I say as I remove her yellow sunflower dress and white panty hoes before taking off her diaper.

She kept on making baby noises and playing with her fingers as I wear her diapers and then her cute baby white sweat pants and matching hoodie before I wear her, her white canvass with a strike of gold on the sides and then do her hair by packing it before I wear her yellow baby cap with two white puffs on it. I check out my outfit on the full mirror on the back off her door. Seeing my plain white off shoulder jumpsuit that I paired with my Chanel white and gold heels and my hair flowing naturally.

Carrying her on my hip as I carry her baby bag on the other hand knowing that after that meeting I will be going home, I guess. I called Alex to help me carry my handbag.

Enter the elevator down to the ground floor as I walk out to my Range Rover Sport. I opened it and placed Jane in her car sit at the back before I go to the drivers seat, placing my hand bag on the passenger seat. Alex enter the car, the back sit close to Jane as she held Jane's baby bag and her own hand bag.

And then immediately I drove off.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢
Ten minutes later we reach the Ross Corporation. I pack my car and get out before going over to Jane's side and pick her up from her car seat. As I pick up my hand bag from the front.

"Hello" someone said and that someone was jayden in his ash suit.

"Hey how are you" I asked as he came over to kiss me on the lips.

"Good good but you just made it better" he said against my lips.

"Papa" Jane said as she stretched her hand up for him to carry her. Which he agreed of course.

"Hello princess how are you" he said as he tickled her stomach making her giggle.

"Alex please get Jane's bag up stairs I'll join you shortly" and with that she left.

                       $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
DONT FORGET to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all