chapter $11

JESSICA P. O. V.

FATHER??!!!
FUCK NO!!!

With that statement mom made, something told me that today wasn't going to end well.

With all seriousness in me I asked closing my eyes to fight back the tears that were on their way out of my eyes "what about dad?!"

"well dear there's something you don't know about, same thing with Jayden but we just told him yesterday so it's your turn to know dear" Mrs Marina Ross said guilt lacing in her voice

With that my heart stopped beating for a moment before it was back to life. Noticing my restlessness my mom held my hand using her thumb to rub slow circles around my Palm.

Not knowing I was already crying my mom used her other hand to wipe my face. And then rubbing my back softly which made me calm a little.

"So what is it that it had to involve Jayden here mom?" I asked.

"Well Jessica in case you didn't know both I and your dad have been friends since high school. we came for each other's weddings and he was there when we had Jayden and we were there when they had you also. So your dad had an idea when he found out that to you were good in business management and Jayden was good at accounting ...your dad had planned that for us to have a boy who is the heir to the company and you a girl who was his heir to his company. he made a contract.. " he said sliding a folder to me not paying attention because my eyes where just on my mom and I intertwined hands.

"...that both our companies Will merge together through... marriage". He added
And with my that statement my head snap up looking at him in shock as I couldn't process what he had just said

Did he just say marriage??!!!
LIKE A WEDDING??!!!
TF??!!

                      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all