Chapter $40

JESSICA P. O. V.

I was woken up by the noise or should I say two people shouting... no women, wait how are women in my room.

But that's when everything came back to me all the events form yesterday. The fight with jayden, the girls, sleepover, getting water, seeing jayden out side, till now.

Immediately I opened my eyes when something or someone hit me straight in my stomach. Fuck.

Sitting up straight as I clench on my stomach, it hurts so much. I snap my head to the two people who did this. I glared at them so hard that if looks could make people go deep down underneath the ground that's we're they will surely be.

"What the fuck guys seriously? " I yell.
They didn't say anything but just look at me like they saw a snake or anything.

"Will you guys fucking talk. Who even fell on me? " I asked.

"It was me I saw a something -" Laura said but was cut of by Emily.

"You mean a shadow of a dragon fly-" Emily was cut off by Laura

"It was huge what did you expect me to do sit there and act all normal? " she asked making Emily to answer her yes in a 'duh' tone. And it kept on going as Fuck.

"SHUT UP" I shouted making them to shut up. finally.

I need drugs. Getting up from the bed wore my palms and left the room immediately. Walking downstairs with my hand still on my stomach. It so painful.

"Mrs Ross are you OK" said David who brought me back to reality. He looked really worried.

"well no but please tell me you have some pain reliever or something? " I asked and he nodded in response.

David went downstairs to the kitchen, two minutes later his back with the pain reliever and water. I drank it up quickly

David asked to get me coffee and I happily said yes.

Going to the kitchen he made the coffee and gave it to me... sipping it and I wouldn't lie it was amazing.

"Good work" I said giving him a high five. Later jayden came with his normal uniform, sweat pants and a tan top. He came and sat next to me

"Good morning " he said while yawning. I wouldn't lie his sexy right now, how is that even possible. His hair is scattered his skin so clean.

"drooling in the morning isn't good you know" jayden said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Drooling, for real" I said he might be sexy but I ain't drooling. I guess.

"Just stating the fact jess " he said sipping on his coffee.

"Well your fact is absolutely wrong" I say. Hearing a door open and then close means that the girls are coming down. Looking at the stairs to see the girls but ended up seeing Leo. Wait Leo slept in. Well at least I'm not the only one who did a sleepover.

" good morning" Leo said and I said back to him.

"Jayden I gotta go I got some work to do" he said

"Okay... later" Jayden replied and with that Leo left immediately.

Minutes later Laura and Emily came down with their things... we said our good byes and they left.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£

Right now I am at the backyard resting my head on the beach chair close to the swimming pool I wore a white bikini with a scarf tied around my waist to the side. A glass of orange juice by the side of me on the stool. Feeling relaxed I let the sleep take over me.

Just minutes later I woke up with extra cold water all over me. WTF?!. I look to my left only to see jayden there with a bucket laughing his ass out. I pick up one leg of my palms and threw it at him and him loosing his balance he feel into the water.

Now I am the one laughing my ass out but stopped when I saw the angry look on jayden face, oh shit, I stood up and ran with him running behind me I ran straight to my room and hid behind the door, no let me lock it, shit to late, he already came in, he looked every where and saw I wasn't inside, with style I gentling walk out but stopped when I felt someone grab my hand.

I turn and saw it was jayden and he looked pretty mad.

Oh no.

              $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all