Chapter $84

JAYDEN POV

"That's your alarm to wake up " she says annoyed.

"But why" i asked as i stand up from the bed.

"So that we can Leave" she says as she takes two a small suitcases outside.

"Where are we leaving to " i asked as i take in jess appearance. She wore a baby pink baggy sweat pants and matching hoodie with her white Nike slides leaving Her hair flowing freely, she applied little amount of makeup but a very glossy lips and I was ready to kiss it off

" to the hotel to stay over night for the baby shower" she said with a duh tone bringing me out of my sexual thoughts.

"Ohh" i said. " let me take a quick shower" i said as i entered the bathroom.

JESSICA POV

"Ohh, let me go take a quick shower" he said as he went into the bathroom.

I went downstairs to where the suitcases where, before I spoke.
"David please can you help me carry the suitcases to jayden's car"

"Sure" he said then took them out side and That's when my lovely husband comes down, well that was quick. He looked sexy. He wore a pair of black jeans and a plain white t shirt and paired it all with a white Nike canvas.

"You look good" I said to him. " thanks baby" he replied with a smirk

"umm... did you help me pack my things " he asked as we went outside to where the car is.

"Yeah" I said as both of us enter the car.

"Well thanks" he said before leaning in to kiss me.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢

Twenty minutes later we arrived at the hotel. This same hotel where I did my wedding reception. I remember that day like the back of my hand. finding out about the contract, then the marriage, it was so weird but now it is amazing.

"Jess c'mon let's check in" jayden said as he came down from the car and so did I. I went into the hotel while jayden grabbed the two small suitcases, he rolled them both inside.

We where greeted by the door men and the workers. I went to go sit while jayden went to check us in with the receptionist who was eventually flirting with him. Bitch. Jayden collected the key and came over to me

"So can we go" I asked annoyed.

"Yep" he replied swinging the keys.

"Good let's go before I kill that bitch and also I need to pee" I said as we went to the elevator. Jayden only chuckled at my act.

We entered the elevator, jay pressed the button to our floor. We reached under three minutes, left the elevator and then went to our room. Immediately he opened the door I was blown away by the beauty.

"omg, esta lugar ser hermoso ( this place is beautiful) " I said as jayden looked at me in a confused way.

"What?! " I asked.

" why Spanish " he said in a dull tone.

"Sorry... Mi amor" I said which made him smile. jayden didn't know Spanish that much but he liked it but didn't really like me speaking it, he says it makes him feel left out and the only thing he knew was mi amor which means my love and it turns out to be his favorite word.

I went to the bathroom did my business before going to the bed to lie down while jayden started unpacking the suitcases.

"You hungry? " jay asks as he drops his now empty suitcase and went to mine to unpack.

"I think so " i answered rubbing my tummy

"Why don't we go to the restaurant downstairs and get some food when I'm done" he asked still unpacking mine.

"Well okay" I said with a huge grin

"Yes, certainly " he said rolling his eyes.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢
Right now both I and jayden where at the restaurant eating some tacos salad with some crunchy chicken. The chicken came with a very spicy sauce that nearly made Jayden cry

"How are you eating this" he asked as he started sweating.

"I don't know maybe because I'm use to it" I reply with a shrug. I mean Mexicans and pepper... c'mon now .

When done we then ate dessert which was chocolate ice cream.

"Now this is what I'm talking about " he said and I only smiled at his childish behavior.

When done we paid and then headed back to the room, striped off our clothes and went straight to the bathroom, when down we where our pajamas and head to bed with us cuddling each other.

                         $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Another episode done.
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share
Luv y'all
.