chapter $22

JAYDEN P. O. V.

"Fuck!" I cursed. Not knowing what to do I stay sited on my chair looking no where in particular.

Bringing me out of my thoughts Laura spoke

"why where you angry in the first place. If I may ask?" she asked with attitude.

"Well when I found out that Jessica signed the papers I couldn't help but think about the reason why she did so... " I paused for a bit as I inhale then exhale before I continued.
"it was weird because the day the contract was revealed she almost ran into a panic attack. I was in shock to be honest. I didn't know what to do but talk to her. I could feel she was forcing her self to it. But didn't say anything as my actions speak louder than words." I said, telling her the whole truth.

After a moment of silence she spoke.

"you know what you said is quite true. So let me just say that you're going to have to apologize" she said with a straight face

"Umm why" I asked "you better don't ask me that if you don't wanna be 6ft deep" she said with an attitude
"Jessica wouldn't even answer me so it will be a waste of time" I said truthfully "you asshole that's why I am going to help you because my girl has faced enough sadness in her life and I don't want her to go through any more" she said looking at her at me straight in the eyes.

After an uncomfortable silence. I spoke.

"OK so what now"

"let's just say I have a plan for you to clear this little argument of yours" she said with a smirk.

Minutes pasted as she told me the plan. Loving it I smirk in response as she did so herself.

I think like this girl.

€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥

After the discussion about the plan we left my office an hour ago and now in a place called THE MODERN, a restaurant which I own.

To say I really hope the plan works because if my dad should find out that something like this happened mostly when the wedding is just next week I will be dead.

Lost in thought as time flew by the waiter came giving me the glass of water I ordered for.

Right now I was in a private table far away from the other people so that my and Jess conversation would be discussed privately.

Minutes pasted that I didn't notice when Jess came in.

Looking around I sign as my eyes finally land on her she was wearing a black fitted jumpsuit with a long carton brown jacket And her hair flowing natural at her back.

After some minutes checking her out. Her eyes finally landed on me. We looked at each other that It came to my notice that she took slow steps back.

Before moving out the door I stood up and started walking towards her but before I could reach her...she already left.

               $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all