chapter $14

JESSICA P. O. V.

Walking into the meeting room I see that all the guests are already sitted. And well they are all men.

"okay gentlemen shall we start?" I asked as I took a sit on my chair

They all nodded their heads at me and began

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£

Just a few minutes ago I was done with the meeting and now in my office doing some paperwork while using my computer.

So attached to work that I didn't know when my door opened.

"hey Maria. How are you doing?" Laura asked

Looking up I replied. "good, you?" I asked.

"great baby" she said happily as she takes a sit

Two days ago I told Laura about everything. She was also sad as me even angry as well but the next day she took me out to the fair and to be honest it was fun.

"so what are you doing here?" I asked.

Rolling her eyes she said "checking on you bitch, what does it look like"

Eyeing her Up and down I spoke
"well it looks like you are here to beat me". I replied cockily

"shut up and get your ass up girl let's go have lunch" she said pulling me out of my seat. I take off my heels and slip in some black fluffy Nike palms.

Going out the office, down the elevator and out the building, straight to her grey g wagon... Going in. She started driving.

Not less than five minutes we arrived at our destination. A place called BOOMING CHICKEN. It looked nice.

Walking in, took our seat close to the window. The waitress came over and asked for our order.

"I will like medium size chicken with some pepper sauce and a Coca Cola. Thank you" Laura order.

"while I'll have a large size of tuna salad with an apple juice. Thanks" I ordered .

The waitress took the order and left. Laura and I talked about nothing in particular before the foods arrived.

When eating Laura asked.
"so are you going to sign the papers?"

"I don't know yet lau" I replied.

"you know I think you should sign it" she said making me give her all my attention "for two reasons 1) it will make it easier for you to reach your goal and 2) your dad wants what Is best for you so... "she added with a go ahead look

While sipping the apple juice I thought about it and I think Laura might be right.

           $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Sorry for the short chapter
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all.