chapter $19

JESSICA P. O. V.

It took me an hour before I reached home and I couldn't help but think of the amount of rage I saw in jayden's eyes. Those beautiful green eyes turned into a shade darker.

One thing I don't understand is why is it that he was so angry about me signing the papers.

Going to the bathroom taking of my clothes. I made my way to the shower. Enjoying as the warm water went  down my hair to my body then to my feet.

I felt relaxed already.

I came out of the bathroom with a towel around me while I used another one to dry my hair while looking at the mirror and that's when I noticed the spot jayden had held.

There was a purplish line around my right arm.

I hurts so badly.

Going into my walk in closet I pull out  a sweat short and a fitted t shirt. Wearing a hoodie on to cover my arm.

I was about to leave the room when my phone rang. Picking it up I check the caller ID to see it was jayden. Ending the call Immediately I went over my phone to see 25 messages from Jayden. And some few missed calls from jayden. Well it must have been when my phone was on silent but at the same time I don't want to talk to him

Switching off my phone for no more disturbance and placing it on the night stand. I left my room to go get some snacks.

After taking in some snacks I move to the living room, switch on the TV, watching some Conjuring.

Not less than twenty Minutes  I started feeling sleepy so I turn of the TV and then walked back to my bedroom, laying on the bed immediately.

Not even a minute passed I had already drifted of to sleep with jayden in my mind.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£

It was 8:00am in the morning and I was as always getting ready for work today. I don't have much on my schedule so I am gonna wear something simple.

Going into my walk in closet I pull out a plain long black short sleeve fitted jumpsuit and my long carton brow jacket on with it to cover of my scar. Leaving my hair flowing natural on my back.

Taken out my black Gucci hand bag and wore my black platform boots. Doing a simple touch of makeup on my face. Going down the stairs I greeted my mama  who was drinking some coffee. Giving her a kiss on the cheek. I left breakfast then off to the office.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all