chapter $34

JESSICA P. O. V.

opening my eyes I came in contact with rays of sunshine as the curtains was open.

Wait how are the curtains opened.

Whatever

Getting up from bed I head to the bathroom, took off my clothes and turned on the shower. When done I wrap my self with a towel and dried my hair.

Going into the walk in closet I take out a black leggings and a plain white fitted t shirt and paired that up with my fluffy black Nike palms. Leaving my hair flowing natural down my back.

Going down stairs I head to the kitchen, only to see a man in a well tailored suit with a clean white hankie on his left hand as it was held in a ninety degree angle. He turned to his left and from the side of his face he looked like he was in his late thirties or early forties.

"do you need any thing Mrs Ross " he asked bringing me back to reality.

"Umm no, also please call me Jessica and who are you " I said confused.

"I am David Mr Ross butler " he replied. Smirking at me... Ohhhhhhh.

After a moment of silence I spoke
"where is jayden. " I asked knowing that he should have come down stairs.

"his at the gym" he replied.

"oh. When will he be back " I asked.

"he didn't go out of the house his gym is in here. Come I'll take you " he said leading the way to the gym.

It took only thirteen minutes to get to the gym. Why because this house is a fucking maze.

"where here" he said at the same time leaving.

When he left I stood there confused. Coming out of my thoughts I opened the door only to come in contact with a very large gym like extremely large. All equipment for a gym where here but still no sign of jayden. I walk inside until I heard a dumbbell drop looking at that direction I saw jayden. Shirtless. His black sweat pants hung low on his hips.

GODDAMNIT!.

He was all sweaty and sexy not too sweaty though and just then I noticed the tattoos he had on his both arms how didn't I notice ever since oh yeah he's always in long sleeve. They were beautiful. His arms were filled up with the tattoos as it was mostly drawings of roses and... skulls just like the wrestler Randy Orton. the tattoos reached up to his neck. Wow. He also wears ear rings, sick.

How didn't I notice all this

Non on his body as he had well defined Abbs and chest and yes a well edited v line.

"when your done drooling you will tell me what you're doing here" he said bringing me back to the world.

"me drooling at what exactly. Something have seen thousands of times. Umm I am a model if I forgot to mention... and there are male models with good body as well" I said stating the facts. Yes I have taken pictures with male models a lot. Shirtless and with shirt.

"oh is that so" he said coming closer to me.

Taking steps back I spoke "wh- what are you doing " I asked as he had a mischievous smirk playing on his lips.

Moving back and back and back until I finally came to a stop as my back connected with the wall but jayden was still coming close.

He was finally inches away from me. He leaned in more to my face as he spoke to me looking directly into my eyes.

"you know you might have seen more men but you can never and you will never compare them to me" he said with determination laced in his voice. But his kinda right I mean I can't really compare him with those male models... he's boiling hot

We kept on looking into each others eyes as our lips where inches away until I knew why I was looking for him.

"did ummm... did you come to my... my room to open the cottons" I asked.

He didn't answer just smirked and walked away.

Oh ok

Well if he wants to play sexy then two can play the game.

                $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all