Chapter $75

JAYDEN POV.

I was woken up by a hard fucking headache. Like damn.

I push the covers off me as I noticed that I slept on my bed , I mean I haven't slept on my bed for the pass two months. I drink my self to sleep on the floor. But today I'm on the bed. Fuck how.

Not to mention how clean the room looked non of my bottles where on the floor, like it was sparkling. No stains of drinks on the floor or bottle wraps.

Am I tweaking?!

I get off my bed and straight to my bathroom. I took a twelve minutes warm shower, dried myself and then to my walk in closet. I wore a gray sweat pants and a white tan top. I leave my hair wet. Let nature do its work on it.

I head down stairs the cleaners where doing there monthly clean up same with David as he instructed them on what to do.

I was about to head to the sitting room but stop when I spotted a plate of spaghetti and meat balls with sauce on the dinning table. What the...?. I go to the dinning table to know if am dream but it was actually real.

"Who made this! " I shouted getting everyone's attention. They all looked scared, well they better be because I'm about to make someone lose their job.

No one answered me they only looked at each other as they chattered. Fuck this shit. I hit the table with a loud thud getting their attention back.

"I said Who. The. Fuck. Made. This? " I asked again emphasizing on each word as my anger grew. They still stayed silent not replying. This guys are about to lose their precious jobs.

I was about to speak again but went silent when I heard a voice I never knew I would hear again.

"I did" the person said. I turn around and the person I saw almost led me into a heart attack. It was jess. Like for real it was Jessica. She had a beautiful smile on that lovely face.

"J.. Jess?! " I said as I couldn't believe the view in front of me.

"Yes jayden" she replied. It is her it's really her. I walk - run towards her as I hugged her tight. My Jessie is here with me. She came back. I took in her sent, her lovely vanilla and lavender scent.

"You're back, you're really back" I whispered still hugging her.

"Ummm... Jay, your pressing me" she said but I kept on hugging her. "My tummy, jay" and that statement knock me off. Shit, the baby. I pull off quickly. She rubbed her tummy before she looked up at me. I took in her appearance. She wore a big pinkNike hoodie and a black leggings. She packed her hair into a messy bun, her baby bump was so cute and big

"Jayden Xavier Ross?! " she called out as she walked to me with an angry looking face. "What's wrong with you, you almost squashed our baby" she added with a pout. Our baby.

I didn't say a thing but only look at the woman who got me crazy in love.

"I... I just... I. " I began but stop. I couldn't put words together to speak to this woman. "Look sit and eat, you've lost a lot of weight, the drinks did nothing for you" she said as she pushed me to the sit. She was about to leave but I  held her hand and pulled her back towards me. I put her sit on my lap.

"Jayden what's wrong with you" she asked. "I love you, I love you so much... I'm so sorry for everything" is all that I said. Jess smiled before she spoke. "I love you too jayden Xavier Ross " and with been said she came down close to my face and then did the unexpected. She kissed me. She cupped my cheeks and she kissed me. We broke it off so that we could catch our breaths.

"So you forgiven me, right" I asked as I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"Yeah, I realized I love you and I want to be with you. I missed you so much and you've been punished enough as well " she said as she pecked me before standing up from my lap.

"Please eat, I have a surprise for you" she said with a wink. I missed this woman.

Six minutes later I was done with my food. I was rushing... I want to see the surprise.

I went upstairs because that's where she is. She went there when I was eating and said that I should come meet her when done eating. I jog up the stairs and into her room. I open the door but she wasn't there. Where did she go.

I need my phone, so that I'll call her. I went to my room and as soon as I opened the door jess was in here, damn girl.

"Wow you didn't take your time to eat, right?" she said as she came to me and the next thing she did shocked me. She grabbed my shirt before pulling me done for a kiss.

Fuck, I missed this woman i mean just one kiss and she just got me hard already.

                       $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all.