chapter $21

JAYDEN P. O. V.

Ever since the incident with Jessica. When ever I call and text her she never answers sometimes switches off her phone.

But till today I don't know why I was angry in the first place I just hope I didn't hurt her.

But Now for the last one hour thirty minutes I have been in a meeting about the expansion of my business. To be honest I wasn't paying any attention to it.

A knock on the door on the door interrupted us saying a come in Jake came to view.

He raised his hand up to take excuse he came over to me and whispered in my ear
"sir there's someone who wants to see you" he said

"Can't it wait" I whispered back annoyed.

"sir I believe not she seems mad" he whispered back a little scared

"well just tell the person I will be out every soon. I'm in a meeting" I whispered back.

And with that I ordered him out and motioned for the meeting to continue.

Not up to two minute the door bursted open revealing a woman I have never seen before.

She looked so angry. In fact angry was an understatement.

Taking an excuse.

I stood up quietly and left the room with the lady following behind me.

"so what could be so import-" I stopped mid sentence when a hand connected with my face.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH. " she shouted

"excuse me" I said as I was almost at my breaking point

"YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH WHAT YOU DID" she said.

"what" I replied not knowing what to say.

She took deep breaths to calm her self down. I think.

"look it would be better if we discuss this some where private" she said I thought of it for a while before directing her to my office.

We both went into my office. Locking the door for no disturbance. As I told my slutty secretary that no one should disturb.

"why? Why did you do that?" she asked. Still not knowing who the fuck she is.

"sorry who the hell are you?" I asked for I was just finger tips away from throwing this woman out of my building.

"I'll tell you who I am" she said as I saw the anger in her eyes.

Giving her a questionable look for her to continue.

"fine. I am your fiancee's best friend." she said

And with that all the colors in my body drained out...WHAT!

"yes u heard me I am Jessicas best friend, Laura. And I am here to beat you to death. So where should we start from?" she said cracking her fingers.

Wow.

"what did I do?" I asked confused

"well out of your stupid anger you gave her a bruised arm, You asshole" she said in a sassy manner.

"So I was wrong I did hurt her" I whispered to myself but it was loud enough for her to hear.

"oh hell yeah. You did" she said pointing at me.

"was it something major or minor?" I asked. As she shrugged her shoulders.

"well it looks minor but it hurts her badly".

               $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all