Chapter $49

JAYDEN P. O. V.

"Oh my God... Don't do that" she said frightened.

"Do what? " I asked but I knew.

"Standing there without anyone knowing it could cause a heart attack don't you know " she said well determined.

"Well Sorry" I murmured but it was loud enough for her to hear.

"So how was work today" she asked after a moment of silence.

"Well it was um... I guess the word... Fine will fit" I said as I had no words to describe work today. No words.

"Fine, it was fine, that's all to say" she said whilst serving the spaghetti in the plates.

"Um yeah... I didn't have much to do so I was basically free" I replied because I know that saying 'I was bored so I went through your IG page, I was turned on then my ex girlfriend came and I had sex with her', would lead me off to a dangerous path.

"Well ok" its all she said as she took the two plates out and put on the table then back to the kitchen.

"How was your day? " I asked.

"Hefty" she replied as she came out with two glasses of cup and a jug of apple juice.

"Why, what happened " I asked as I took my sit on my chair.

"Nothing actually is just because of the illness i had so not being in the office was tough and as the day passed by the work was just adding up" she replied exhaustedly.

She sat down and immediately we dug into the food. Silence came over us. Damn this food is fucking great though.

Still eating but stopped when jess almost choked. Almost.

"What happened " I asked.

"You are following me on Instagram and liked almost all of my resent photos " she said without hesitate but shock was present in her voice.

"Um... Yeah, any problem with that " I asked acting cool... When did I tap follow and like all the pics. Lord have mercy

"Ummm... No" she said then went back to eating.

When done we packed the plates to the kitchen, jess washed the dishes while I cleaned and arranged the table and we did it silently.

When done we head to our rooms.
I check the time and find out that it was only 6:50pm. I pick up my phone from the bed stand went to contacts and tapped on the number I was looking for. It rung just twice then he picked.

"Sup dude" he said across the line.

"Not fine I am trying to get something out of my head but I don't know how Leo" I said as that's was the exact truth, jess is in my head and I really need to get her out.

"Then dude all you need is some clubbing, I'll come pick you up in the next ten minutes " he said and then ended the line.

I went into my walk in closet and took out a black jean trouser and a grey t shirt that said 'KILLER BOSS' on it. I paired it up with a black Adidas canvass.

When I finally put them on I walk out off my room and down the stairs waiting patiently for Leo to come pick me up.

"Where you going? " someone asked at the back of me and it turn out to be jess.

"I and Leo are going out " I replied briefly.

"Going to where exactly " she asked again.

"To his club, any problem " I replied then asked.

"Well no I -" she began but was cut off by a car horn out side.

That was fast.

"That's my ride, I'm out, bye " I said and with that i left immediately.

I opened the car door and slide in the passenger's sit and we immediately left.

"Wow someone cannot control their feelings " Leo said as we hit the road.

"Shut up" I said.

"Dude but for real you don't know how to control your feeling for her" he asked as his eyes where on the road.

"I don't that's how but I need to get it out" I said.

"Then why don't you just tell her how you fe-" she said bug I cut him off.

"There's no need for that after this clubbing it will go for sure" I said with determination lacing in my voice.

The rest of the car ride was silent. We finally pull over to the club and without wasting any time we flee inside.

I need a drink.

                 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all.