chapter $28

JAYDEN P. O. V.

"so for how long?" Leo asked

"I think 4 years now" Laura answer.

We have been in the restaurant for an hour now but to be honest it is quite fun, I mean every one is funny and Jess is lightening up a bit.

"Jess you look good, Flawless, clean and so on but I think you should eat more of foods I don't mean you're slim I am just saying don't let the modeling not let you try out real delicacies" Leo said as he shrugged his shoulders with a smile

"I know" Jess replied smiling. Wow. That should be the most beautiful smile ever.

"yes I mean you will surely get pregnant one day" Laura said. And that made Jess to spit out her water out of shock.

"Laura do you mind if we talk in private" Jess said as she use the napkin to wipe her mouth.

"ok" Laura said. And they both left to the restroom.

Pregnancy. Hmmmmm

JESSICA P. O. V.

Dragging Laura to the restroom I close the door.

"what is wrong with you Laura. Pregnancy. I'm not even married yet" I said out of disbelief.

"but engaged. I Mean it's just on Saturday so to me you kinda are" she said, acting all cool.

"God please save me" I whispered but enough for her to hear me.

"look don't just say things like that I mean what if now Jayden Is already thinking about how to rape me to make me carry his child Huh. Please Laura this is just a business deal after it sealed completely we will go back to our different lifestyle" I said which makes her nod in response.

"Do you really understand Laura??" I asked to be clear... She nods again but I gave her the 'say it out loud' look

"Yes I understand" she said with an eye roll.

Leaving the bathroom I walk to our table avoiding eye contact with jayden.

"so Jess are you ready for the wedding? " Leo asked

"yeah. I think" I replied.

Something vibrating in my bag. Opening it I put my hand inside and got out my phone, checking the ID it's my mom.

"Umm guys excuse me, I gotta answer this call" I said standing up I went out side. Sliding on answer I put the phone on my ear.

"yeah mama" I said

"Maria where are you?" mom asked as she sounded happy.

" I am having lunch with Laura, Leo and Jayden" I replied

"Ohhh that sounds good but ummm can you come home real quick I have some thing to show youuu" she said happily in a sing song tone.

"Ummm OK. On my way " I said and with that she ended the call.

Going back inside and to our table I spoke "Umm guys my mom said that she wants to see me that it's urgent so gotta go... see y'all later" I said. "I'll call you later" Laura shouted which made me smile and with that I left.

I went to my car, opened it, sat in the car as I put my bag and phone on the passenger seat and started the car and drove off.

An hour later I arrived home.

I went straight to my bedroom, took a quick shower, dried myself and dressed in some nike grey shirts and a big white t shirt with my hair packed into a messy bun.

My mom wasn't downstairs means she is in her room.
Going to her room i knocked, hearing a come in. I opened the door and enter.

My mom was sitting on the edge of the bed with her phone so I sat by her side and hugged her then kiss her cheek.

"so what's up mama? " I asked as she was scrolling on her phone.

"My baby" she says looking at me with a huge smile on her face

"well I called you to show you the cake for the wedding reception." she said pointing her phone to my face with a picture of a huge cake on display on it... wait What?!.

"OK" I said as this was ridiculous but I didn't say a thing.

               $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share
Luv y'all