Chapter $71

JAYDEN POV

Five good months I haven't set my eyes on jess talk less of speaking to her. I'm sure her baby bump will be out and she must have added in a lot of weight. She will be so chubby and cute.

Right now I'm in my office doing a little paper work with leo.

"Jay did the Russians still invest on us? " leo asked as he went through some papers with a worried look settled on his face.

"Ummm... I think so just go through the import investment papers" i replied uninterestedly and this I'd how it has been going, all of a sudden I don't care about work and I don't know why.

"Jay, JAY! " Leo called out.

"Huh... Yes" I answered bringing my attention back to him.

"What the hell is happening jay" Leo said frustrated.

"Nothing, why do you ask" I replied sharply strolling through some papers.

"You haven't been yourself this passed months what is happening " he asked worriedly. I close the papers and sigh deeply.

I look up to leo then bring my head down.

"Its jess, isn't it? " leo said after a moment of silence.

I look up again and then spoke "I... I... I miss her, so much. Everyday I'm worried about her, how is she?, how is the baby?, how does she look? Hope nothing wrong and it keeps going even if I need it to end. I just... Need her back into my life... I really miss her, a lot" I said honestly.

"But you know jayden, you need to earn her, not sending all those flowers you need her to know how you feel" he suggested.

"Do you think I haven't done that I just don't know what to do but I need her back, I've changed, I promise " I said to him as I was about to cry. This woman has got me going crazy.

"Look let's go get some thing to eat okay" he said as he helped cleaning the table from the paperwork on it. We finally finished and head out of my office to the elevator then to the reception. We head to Leo's yellow Ferrari and zoomed off.

Twenty minutes later we arrived at his fast food joint  MACOS TACOS. we booked for a private area for peace and quiet.

The waiter came to take our orders. I order for only a medium size cola while leo ordered for a small cola and a bowl of small chicken . The waiter left to go get our order we both sat down with our phones in hands in a comfortable silence waiting for our orders.

I check out my instagram if jess has posted any picture but no, ever since the passed few months she hasn't posted a thing on social media and it made me quite worried. I keep strolling down my IG for any latest post but no. Our order finally came making both I and leo to drop our phones on the table.

I open my cola and began drinking while leo started eating his chicken nuggets. That's when something hit me, I haven't told him yet but I think I should.

"Leo! " I called. And he hummed in response as he drank his cola.
"I have something important to tell you and i need it to stay between both of us no one else" I said drinking my coke at the end. He again hummed in response.

"I haven't... Umm... Submitted my divorce papers to the court yet" I confessed and this made leo choke on his coke.

"What?!, dude are you okay, jess thinks that you guys are officially divorced " he said in shock.

" I know but after she confessed her love for me but now hatred I couldn't let myself allow her go so I told her lawyer to put the divorce on pause, for now" I said while looking at my cola.

"Wow! Dude she is going to be hell ass mad when she finds out " he said with a smirk on his face.

" I know that's why I don't want to tell her but only till i win her back" I said this time looking at him. He didn't say a thing but just tapped me on my shoulder and squeeze it while smiling a genuine smile.

What a friend I got.

                        $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Don't forget to
$$vote
$$coment
$$share

Luv y'all