Chapter $90

JESSICA POV

After wiping the tears off I gave him a smile as he kissed my forehead.

The door opened and the nurse came in with my baby in her hand with laura behind her. I sat up with the help of jayden. The nurse handed my baby to me and I held her softly in my hands.

She was wiggling closer to me as she kept on opening and closing her mouth.

"Hello? " I said as I tap her chubby cheek, she hand full black hair which was covered by a cap, she was worn a pink over raw with a white cap. Also covered with a little white blanket.

She only grabbed my finger and then she smiled, she smiled at me.

"She's smiling jay, she's smiling at me" I said in shock.

"Yes cause she knows you're her mother " he said as he kissed my forehead and then our baby's. "So what do we name her"

"Jane Marié Manchango Ross" I said as I looked at her.

"Yes that's perfect Jane marié Manchango Ross, perfect just like her" he said with a huge smile on his face

"May I carry her" laura said. " yeah sure your her aunty after all" I said as I gave Jane to her.

"Wow, she is damn pretty, you guys did a good work" she said making us laugh.

We all spoke for a few minutes before my mom came in with the Ross family and leo with Richard they all greeted us and congratulated us.

"Hi " Emily said as she cane to me and hugged me and I responded back. "How you doing".

"Good, you " I asked.

"Good too, so where's she my niece " she asks.

"With Laura " I said and she walks to her and takes her. "Oh my god she's so cute, she looks like jess" she said.

"Seriously " jayden said with a pout.

"But she will surely behave like her dad, powerful " he said again making us laugh.

"So what her name "

" Jane Marié Manchango Ross " I said.

"Oh that's beautiful, suits her well"

"Let me see my grand child"Mrs Ross said as she goes over to Emily and takes a look at her. "Beautiful " she said "come see john" she said as dragged her husband.

"Indeed she's pretty, and she actually looks like jess, no offence Xavier " Mr Ross said.

"Oh " Emily said as the Jane started turning on her arms bout to cry.

"Seems like she's hungry" Emily said and gave her to me.

"Your hungry aren't you huh" I said in a baby voice. Tickling her belly. Then she rubbed her eyes.

"I think she wants to open her eyes" leo said.

Then Jane starts to open her eyes slowly while rubbing it with her little hands.

She finally dropped her hands and then open her eyes. Her beautiful piercing green eyes just like jayden were huge.

"She took my eyes" jay said cheerfully as he kiss the top of her forehead. " come on Carry her" I said and he did, Jane looked at her father and smiled. "Your beautiful just like your mom " he said rocking her from side to side.

"Can I carry her" leo said as he stretch out his hands. "Sure why not" jay said giving Jane to leo.

"Hi, I'm uncle Leo, you are every pretty, you took your moms face but your dads eyes, how cute, you're adorable " he said then pecked her forehead.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢

"Really jay" I said as we both laughed together.

It was six o'clock and everyone left except jay, he said he loves to see his daughter sleep peacefully. I couldn't disagree. Since then jayden as been talking about how beautiful Jane eyes are...I know right.

"Yeah really, it's soooo pretty" he said wiggling his brows.

"Yeah yeah" I said as I smack his hand.

"Can't wait to have another baby" he said with a smirk while wiggling his brows.

Is he serious right now??!!

"Oh jay shut up" I said which made him laugh.

Knock knock*

"Come in" jay said and the door opened revealing a nurse with a tray of food.

"Mrs Ross, doctor Kate said eat so that you take your drugs and sleep well without feeling pain" the nurse said.

"Well okay thanks. " I said as I took the tray. "This is the drug?" I asked raising a small cup that had two pills in it.

"Yes. I will leave now" she said then left.

"Wow, how will I finish this" I said to myself while looking at the tray which had oats with toast and scrambled eggs and mango juice

"I'll join you" jay said and then we began to eat.

twelve minutes later we both where done with the food, jay had returned the tray while I was breast feeding Jane, she woke up crying and this was 9:26pm, and I knew she was hungry.

Right now Jane's asleep in my arms but still sucking.... jay is back and asleep on the couch. I kept Jane on her bed and cover her with her little pink blanket, the I lay down on the bed and let the sleep over take me.

                         $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all.