Chapter $83

JAYDEN POV

I was woken up by the sun rays through the curtains. I take my hand to cover my face as I sit up. I look to my left and see the most beautiful woman in the world who is my wife laying down on the bed looking beautiful. I take a few strands of her hair away from her face as i look as she cuddles the blanket, last night was amazing, me fucking her been pregnant, now that's amazing. Till now i feel bad that i haven't yet told jess about the divorce papers about me not submitting it.

I stand from the bed as i head to the bathroom and take a shower, when done i grab a towel and head out.

I come out of the bathroom and see my beautiful wife sitting on the bed with her phone in her hands, it seems like she's typing something really important because she hasn't noticed my presence.

I clear my throat as i lean into the door frame as she looks at me letting me know that I've got her attention

"Morning my love" i say with a smirk as she smiles before speaking.
"Morning darling, how was your night" she says as she wraps her hair into a messy bun.

"Amazing but much much better now that have seen your angelic face" i say which makes her blush.

"So how you feeling? " i ask with a wink as i walk into the walk in closet.

"I'm fine thank you, happy that you didn't end my life with your dick" she says with venom lacing in her sexy Mexican accent. Damn.

"C'mon babe sorry its just that i missed me in you" i said laying on the bed with only sweats on.

"Well I'm going to go take a shower and get your juice off me" she says as she goes to the bathroom.

"Well I'm going to make breakfast, see you later" i say as i head downstairs and to the kitchen. Today's David's day off so I'm back in charge.

I make some pan cakes with syrup all over it and berries too by the side of the plate with a glass of orange juice.
Jess comes down with some black shorts and a big black t shirt to match with it. Her hair was parked up into a messy bun and her face completely natural.

"Breakfast ready" i call out as i drop the plates on the table with the juices.

"Oh pancakes nice" she says with a smile and begins digging in.

Twenty minutes later we where done and i cleaned up the table and cleared the dishes. I went to living room when done with the dishes.

I sit next to jess on the couch and we watch TV for an hour thirty minutes with jess going every two minutes to go pee. I look at the time and see it is 12:30pm and that's when i decide to speak.

"You tired? " i asked as she yawned.

"Kinda" she replies.

"Come on lets go rest" i say and we both head up stairs to the room and straight to bed. We cuddle each other as a comfortable silence falls upon us.

We lean onto each other as her back was laying on my chest with my arms wrapped around her, enjoying each other's company and warmth but didn't last long as i broke the silence.

"Jess, ummm... I have something to tell you " i said still cuddling her as she hums in response. "So, ummmm... that day when we signed the divorce papers" i asked and she hummed in response again. "Well i didn't submit it to the court, i mean i didn't let the lawyer submit it to the court " i said but there was no response.

"Jess please say something " i said.

"I don't know what to say jayden" she says as sadness laces in her voice.

"I'm sorry jess, please forgive me" i say as i cuddle her more.

"Thank you" is all she said and that put me in shock 'thank you'.

"For what" i asked

"For not submitting it, even if its wrong, but thank you" she said and i could feel her smile.

"I love you" i say as i kiss the top of her head.

"I love you too" and with that we doze off to sleep.

€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥
I woke up by someone shaking me.

"Jay baby wake up lets go" someone says but all i could think about was sleep

"Just six more minutes " i said as i turn the other way.

"We cannot even spend a minute more" the person says. And then there was no more talk, everywhere was silent, not until someone poured cold water on my face.

"Shit" i say as i get up immediately.

"Awake now" Jessica says as she kept the glass cup back on the night stand

"What was that for" i asked as i wiped my face with my clothe.

"That's your alarm to wake up" she says annoyed.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all