Chapter $77

JESSICA POV

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jessica happy birthday to you" that all sang.

I couldn't believe it, he did this. Ever since in the morning he didn't tell me happy birthday, I thought he forgot but I also thought that he didn't want to tell me because he knew I don't like celebrating my birthday, i mean... Ever since my dad died I haven't celebrated my birthday because his birthday... is the same day with my birthday. I and my dad were born on the same day but today I know what I have been missing out on.

Laura, leo, Richard, and Emily came same with my mom and Mr and Mrs Ross. A cake was placed on the table. With my name on it and my... Dads name on it. With this I cried more. My mom came and sat down on my right hand side as she hugged me while crying. We both know how important this day is to both of us. It was my birthday and my dads birthday.

My pulled away from the hug as she spoke "On this day, when you were born, your celebrated his birthday but only because you you, he said and I remember well, he said you where the only gift he wanted since the day he heard about you and with the name maria which means beauty he gave it you because you were as beautiful as a little princess to us. I love you maria and Happy birthday" she said as she hugged me giving me a kiss on my forehead before pulling back

"I love you too mama" I said wiping my tears off with a hankie

Oh my God...

I saw jayden living his sit and came next to me. He brought out a little black velvet box out. That had a bow on it, he gave it to me and and spoke.
"Open it" he said. I took the box from his hand and opened it. It was the best gift ever. it was my dads locket. the one he gave me but I mistakingly misplaced it years ago.

"Where did you find it" I asked out of curiosity.

"Let's just say I have my ways" jayden said with a smirk.

Without knowing I hugged him tight whispering a little "thank you" I finally let go of him and pecked him on his cheek.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" he replied smiling.

Laura, Emily, Leo and the rest also came with their gifts and we all had fun

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢
We finally arrived home after all the surprise. Today was the best.

Like wow

At  MACOS TACOS we sang, danced and then cut the cake. It was fun. And I loved it. Everyone's at my house and when I mean everyone I mean, leo, laura, Emily, Richard and my mom. Mr and Mrs Ross left to catch a flight.

I was on the sofa speaking to my mom as the rest chatted away. But jayden was upstairs still on his phone, he said he still had another surprise for me so I guess I was nervous but ready but since we came he has been up in the room.

"So when do we start the photoshoot for the maternity pictures" my mom asked.

"Umm since today is Saturday, I'll say... Monday. Yes Monday till Wednesday " I said.

"Well I like that, but what about your baby shower?".

"Umm... What about... Friday , yes Friday" I replied.

"Okay, its set then" she said with a grin.

Jayden's bedroom door opened or should I say our bedroom opened revealing jayden in a sweat pants and tan top. He jugged down the stairs, then towards me as she spoke.

"Your second gift is here" he said as he took out his hand for me to take. I took it gladly as he helped pulling me up. He held my hand as he pulled me to where he was going.

Everyone stood up and followed as jay kept on pulling me. We finally reached our destination which was the front door. I am fucking confused.

"Jay what's going on" I asked with an annoyed expression.

He didn't answer but only left my hand then opened the door. I turned to face him before I spoke. "Jay what the fuck is going on"

"Look outside the parking area my love" that was all he said.

I turned and came out of the house to the parking area with everyone following behind till I came to a stop.

Fuck hell. No fucking wayyyyyy

A huge Black Range Rover Sport with black tinted widows and a huge pink bow on top of it stood at the front of me in the parking area. It looked exactly like my old one.

"Jayden... Don't tell me you... "

"Yes I got it for you" and with that I cried. He came to me and hugged me and I hugged him back. I love this man.

We pulled out of the hug as I cleaned my tears. "Thank you" I said as my voice cracked. I know I'm rich and I can afford it but to get it from someone you love is better than getting it yourself.

"Come, let's check it out" he said and gave me the keys.

                       $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all