Chapter $48

JAYDEN P. O. V.

Just three months ago I got married to a woman that I never knew but today I am realizing that I need her in my life than ever,

Wow... just wow

She's so tempting and she fucking doesn't know.

I was currently in my office doing nothing, just sitting on my chair and scrolling through my phone. I was on Instagram checking some of the pictures that people posted.

Scrolling down and down until I stopped there was this picture of laura on a magazine titled 'Fitness & Muscle '. How nice. An idea came over me and the idea was to check for Jessica's page.

I type in her name and many jessicas came up but only one caught my eye. The profile picture was hers and the name was:

Jessica M. Manchango with the instagram verified check sign. I click on it and damn the photos turned me one immediately.

There was a picture that she wore only a fur coat and laid on ice and then another were she wore a jaguar printed bikini with heels as there were to jaguars by the side of her. I kept on going on but stopped when I saw an article she posted with some pictures.
It said :
MISS JESSICA MARIA MANCHANGO IS THE FIRST EVER MODEL IN MEXICO TO RECEIVE FULL SPONSORSHIP FROM THE RICHEST SPORTS WEAR COMPANY IN AMERICA, NIKE.
FORTUNATELY, SHE IS NOW A NIKE AMBASSADOR.

To say I wasn't really shocked but now it also explained why she is always on Nike.

I was still going through her Instagram page, watching videos of her being drunk and tripping over and I was still seeing one that she was twerking with her shorts and bra top. Now I'm hard. I kept on watching but dropped my phone immediately when my door flew open revealing... Vanessa.

Oh no. She closed the door then locked it. What is she planning now.

"Jay jay love how you doing baby? " she asked but I only nodded. She walked up to me putting my hands down as she sat on my lap. Making sure her plastics called breasts got my attention.

"Come on baby speak to me didn't you miss me as I was gone" she said.

No... hell no I didn't miss you, I didn't even know you were still alive, so fuck off.

"Do you know where have been" she asked, how will I know for God sake. "Well I was in Paris" she said.

"Paris, doing what exactly " I asked.

"What else if not a photoshoot jay jay" she replied while rolling her eyes.

Maybe looking for the brain that you dropped on the floor years ago.

"Well I missed you so I came back and I am hell as ready to please you " she said the last two words were whispered to through my ears

I didn't know what was going on with her but the next thing I knew it her lips where on mine as she slide her hand down my chest to my trousers and then to my area. She massaged it smoothly through the trousers, her other hand she used it to grab my hand and place on her left breast.

Right now I couldn't stop because I knew I wanted to fuck so be my guess Vanessa. I picked her up and placed her on the table, I took of her dress revealing her exposed pussy and breasts. She really came prepared. Wow. I didn't waste time to unbuckle my trousers and bring out my manhood. she opened her bag and brought out condom, I tore it up and rolled it on.

Without wasting any time I went into her and started thrusting in and out of her. She shouted loud and loud but to bad that my office is sound proof. I went on and on before I knew it I needed to cum. I came and then rolled of the condom and released my juice all over her as she was now smiling as she knew she got what she wanted.

€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€
i came out of my walk in closet with a sweat pants and a t shirt.

I came back from work one hour ago after the sex I had with vee. While driving till now I feel so guilty for having sex with her but I don't know why.

I walk downstairs to the living room but stopped when an aroma of spaghetti and meat balls hit my nostrils. I went to the kitchen only to see jess cooking. She wore a black jean short with a big grey t shirt.

She turned around only to be frightened of my presence.

"Oh my God... Don't do that" she said. Do what.

                         $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

NOTE: all the IG pages written are fake.
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all.