Chapter $80

JESSICA POV

Two days later

Today is Thursday and I'm excided because its the day I'll take my rest from all the photoshoot of two days ago. After my Monday photoshoot, I enjoyed my rest but after that the next two days were like hell on me.

On Tuesday I did another maternity photoshoot, I wore a dark pink ball gown with my hair pack up in a messy but yet well done bun with a nude make up. Then we went to a beautiful garden that had different shades of pink roses and we took as many pictures as we could.

Then on Wednesday I also did another photoshoot, but this time I wore a plain nude bra and underwear that displayed my tattoos. I also wore my signature dark pink lipstick on my light makeup with my hair left naturally wavy and long. And then the best of it all, the main photoshoot I was when I was in a bathtub of milk with dark pink rose's pedals floating on it. I swam in it as the Camera man took some shoots of it. And with that we where done.

So now I'm taking my rest before planning my baby shower on Saturday.

I was in my room dressing up before my mom and Laura with Emily came for me up to get on with the planning. I picked up my phone from the bedstand to check the time and it was fortunately 12:15pm, Since they're coming by 2:00pm, I still had time to rest. So I take a little nap.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢
Ring* ring*
I was woken up by my phone which was ringing. I picked it up from the bed stand. I checked the caller ID and saw that its Emily who's calling. I slide on answer.

"Hello" I said.

"Hi jess, you awake"

"Yup, just woke up though"

"Well OK dress up I'm coming to pick you up okay"

"But why I thought you guys where coming here to talk? "

"Well yes but we want to show you something... but anyway just get ready. I'll be there in an hour or even less, just be ready"

"Okay, bye"

"Bye" and with that the call ended.

I stood up and headed straight to the bathroom, I took a twenty minutes shower, then to my walk in closet as I take out a dark brown sweat pants and matching baggy hoodie with my black ugg slippers... I applied a little amount of makeup, left my hair flowing naturally. I Grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and saw David cleaning the stove.

"Oh Hello there" I said to David with a smile.

"Hello jess, how are you? " he asked with a smile.

"Fine, you? "

"Good and what about the baby" he asked as he looked at my big belly.

"Well what can I say, she's just kicking " I replied with my hands on my stomach.

We stayed in a comfortable silence for a while. I opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water. I opened it and jugged it down immediately.

"Are you going somewhere" David asked, breaking the silence.

"Umm yes I am"

"Where, if I may ask"

"Well my mom, laura and Emily are going out for lunch as we discuss my up coming baby shower this Saturday"

"Oh wow. Any way I will be in charge of the food" he said with a questionable look.

"Well ok then"

"Nice"

"Do-" I was about to say something when a horn from outside was heard.

"I think that's my ride " I said as I walked out the door and into Laura's white range rover sports.

"hola" I said as I greeted everyone.

"Hi how you doing" Emily asked.

"Fine thank you and you"

"Well never better"

"So maria how are your contractions going" my mom asks.

"Truthfully, its bad. Its so fucking annoying like when they come its so painful that i feel scared to move" I said irritated. Since my due date is around next week the contractions are coming in fast and painful.

"Well baby don't worry it will soon be over" she said reassuringly.

"Thanks mama"

Twenty minutes later we arrived at the mall which is under the Ross's cooperation. And to be truthful all the memories of that day when some men called me a hoe, I have found it quite scary to come here.
We parked the car came down from the car and entered the mall. We head to their Starbucks, ordered some drinks then began talking.

                      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share
.
Luv y'all.