Chapter $47

JESSICA P. O. V.

One mouth later.

It has been one month since that incident I had about my dad happened. My fever which I thought would last up to a week just went on into one and a half weeks.

I know right.

Right now I am in the office doing some paperwork that weren't done because of my fucking illness. I and jayden are becoming more and more close everyday. Last week we kissed again and it was... Wonderful if that's what I would call it but to me it was better than that.

*Last week*
I held the basket of clothes in my hand firmly as I just picked up the Laundry.
I put my clothes in my room and then went over to jayden's room, I knocked on the door but no response, I knocked twice again but still no response.

I opened the door slightly and jayden was no where to be seen so I carefully sneak into his room and drop his clothes, walking out of the room but stopped immediately as his bathroom door suddenly opened revealing a wet jayden. A very wet and sexy Jayden

Oh lord

He was only wearing a towel around his waist, leaving his tattoos on display, his hair so wet. He also eyed me up and down and that's when I realized that I was still wearing my black leggings and a black tan top since from the laundry room cause I was at the gym earlier as well.

I was brought back when he spoke " what are you doing here? " he asked sternly
But all of a sudden guys I can't speak. Fuck hell.

" Answer me" he said sharply laced in his voice. but I was still quiet and I don't fucking know why. Next thing I knew he was right in front of me, a drop of water from his hair went down on my chest to my breast and jayden's eyes followed as well, then back to my face then to my lips.

And then before I could process what was going on his lips were smashed against mine, his hands snaked around my waist before lifting me off the floor wrapping my legs around his torso as he tightened his grip on my waist. Fuck me please.

He kissed me down my jaw but all of a sudden he stopped. HE STOPPED.

And then with that he put me down and left his closet. And I was left stunned.
*The End*

A knock on the door brought me back to earth. I said a 'come in'. The door opened revealing laura.

"Hey Mari" she said happily. Wait Mari when did that start.

"Hey laur" I said back to her as my attention where still on the papers in front of me. She took a sit in front of my desk.

"So how was the photoshoots? " I asked. Laura took some photoshoots this past week on a magazine called 'Fitness & Muscle'. They said that she had the body for it so they chose her and some other people.

"It was actually fun to say I was expecting something boring like very boring but it was really cool" she said as she went scrolling through her phone.

I was now done with the massive pile of paperwork that was on my desk. Thank God.

"And I am done" I said closing the file and keeping it in its respectful position.

I and jayden's business deal to merge companies and have a high finance in it has been going pretty well to say. I think we are even done since now our companies is number on the platform in the whole America.

"So what do you wanna do" I asked.

"Let's go shopping " she piped in immediately.

"Ok" I responded.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢

"Ain't we done yet laura" I asked as we were entering the 12th store and It was more of a you know short second - skined gowns.

"Almost don't worry this is the last store" she said the same thing for the last four stores.

Laura zoomed off into the racks and started searching for dresses. I did the same as well just not to get bored.

"Jess come see this dress" Laura squealed. I went over to see her as she was holding a very beautiful black handless shirt leather dress. It so plain yet very elegant and beautiful

I took it and paid, with the rest of the other dresses by laura and with that we were off.

                       $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share
.
Luv y'all