Chapter $66

JAYDEN POV.

She loved me, she was fucking in love with me and I thought she wasn't... but its useless since she's gone. She's fucking gone because of my foolishness.

I left the office thirty minutes after jess left and since then have been in my study room looking out the window, with the same clothes on.

What the fuck is wrong with me I brought in women to sleep with including my ex girlfriend that I hate right in front of her.

Fuck?!!

How didn't I see it. I was brought out of my metal breakdown by a knock.

"Come in " I said.

And the next person that came in was no one but this fucked up bitch.

"Jay jay love oh have missed you, why are you just standing there  come sit babe" Vanessa said as she walked up to me and held my hand to come sit on the chair, But I didn't budge.

"Get out " I said as I look her straight in her eyes. She left my hand and started... Laughing.

"Really jay this again"  she said smirking as she came closer me seductively putting her hands around my neck. "Really you don't need me, you want me to go" she said lowly. But this time her hand was going down to my belt. But before she could unbuckle it I held up her hands.

"We are done, DONE, I'm married, leave me" I said as I look her in her eyes. She didn't say a thing but only... Smiled. I hate this bitch.

"You're married " she said then laughed.

What the Fuck.

I put my hand in my back pocket and grab my phone I go to my contacts and tap on one of my security number,  type in a little message and dropped it. Two minutes later three securities came. They already know what's up.

"Get this piece of shit out of my sight" I said and they eventually carried her out of my sight while she was screaming and kicking.

I return to what I was doing which was looking out the widow.

Twenty minutes later another knock heard on my door, really.

"Come in" I said. Again. This time it wasn't a bitch well it is a bitch just a good one. It was my sis, Emily.

"Hey bro" she said as she enters.

"Hey lily" I said.

"What's up? You look sad" she asked worriedly.

"Its nothing " I said sharply.

"Really jayden, come on tell me" she said pressuring me.

"Fine, well... Jess and I are finally divorced and I found that she was in love with me, crazy right" I said lowly and awkwardly.

"Well not surprised because I knew" she said smirking whilst folding her hands on her chest.

"Look Xavier I know its been hard on you to find love but trust me it isn't only in sex, there are other ways to show love" she said after a couple of minutes.

"Well there's no need because the one I loved is gone" I said sadly.

"But its not to late. You can steal win her over, you can make her happ-" I cut her off.

"I can't make her happy. She's fucking right I am a sex addict, I will never make things better. Never" I said looking at Emily

"Look jay, its difficult but I know you, you can do it because you would always fight to get what you want... you wanted the billionaire spot and you got it... so you're capable of anything... So do that " she said reassuring.

"Emily I can't, I am nothing. Total nothing " I said chuckling sadly. "I messed up big time and I don't think there's a second chance in this one" I added.

"Jayden if you really want her, you will get her, I've seen the way you look at her like an angel, which she is but -" she was cut short when her phone rang. Picking it up she places it on her ear.

"Hey mom.... Sure.... Are you there or are..... Am I busy... " she said as she looked at me to answer the question. I smile and gesture for her to go.
".... Don't worry mom I'm on my way" she said then cut the call.

"Xavier I have to go" she said as she grabbed her stuff. But stop as she turned to face me.

"One last thing if you REALLY love her get her" that's all she said then left.

Love. Do I love jess.

I bring out my phone and go to my gallery. I picked out the pic I wanted to see and immediately I knew I was in love. The pic is one of our wedding an unaware one where She's in her beautiful gown dancing, and smiling, her beautiful smile. She's  beautiful and I want her because... I love her and I will make sure I'll get her back.

"I love you jess and I want to make you mine, please come back" I whispered to myself as I smile a genuine smile.

I am in love with Jessica Maria Manchango. 

                    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share
Luv y'all