Chapter $74

JESSICA POV

I helped lifting Emily off the floor. She looked so tired as she yawned. With the dark circles around her eyes its easy to know that she hasn't been sleeping well.

I walk towards her and hold her hand before I spoke "come on, come have some rest, you look like a mess, come on let's go. You can sleep in my room" I said as I start to pull her up the stairs.. I open the door to my room as I pull Emily inside. I place her on the edge of the bed then spoke.

"Come on take off your shoes and rest as I go change into something comfortable " I said as I move to the walk in closet, while she lays down to rest.

I put on my Nike slides and get my phone, When done I brush my hair and leave it flowing

I enter the room to see Emily sleeping peacefully. I walk out of the room carefully to avoid waking her up. I came out of the room then closed the door carefully.

I head downstairs to the living room then to the kitchen before moving to the garage. I saw my mom's white BMW car, knowing that she's back home. But I took my g wagon since my beloved range rover sports was gone and I haven't had time to go buy one.

I enter my car, started it and zoomed off. 30 minutes later I arrive at the mansion of my ex husband. Seeing the mansion only gave me shivers down my spine. I park my car, turned it off and went out.

I enter the house using my spare key. How come I still have it?, I questioned myself. After opening the door and entering the house I put the key back in my pocket.

The whole house quiet, like so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

"Jayden?! " I called out but no response.

"Jayden?! " I said again but still no response. I head to the kitchen to see if David was there but no one was in here.

"David?! " no response.

"Seems no one is home " I said to my self as I head back to the door but stop dead in my tracks when I head a deep growl.

"Fuck?! " I heard from upstairs. And it sounded like jayden. I walk up the stairs then to jayden's room. The door was closed, so I opened it carefully but didn't see anyone. What the hell. I was about to turn only to hear that same growl and it came from this same room. I enter the room more.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the scene in front of me, jayden on the floor with so many bottles of liquor around him and one in his hand...some are empty while some have little in them

"Shit?!" I said as I rushed towards him and sat beside him. I took the bottle of whiskey from his hand.

"Jayden, what in hell have you done to yourself" I said as I shift all the bottles away from him.

He look so washed up, he's beards are out and they look not taken care of, his eyes are sagging from lack of sleep and his room was a mess. He was a mess

"Leave me the fuck alone" he said drunk.

"Jay its me jess wake up come one, speak to me" I said as I tried picking him up but he won't budge.

"Jay come on -" I was cut of by the way he pull out his hand from my hold.
"No leave me, I only want my wife Jessica, just her... no one else... i miss her so much" the mother to my child, my one and only Jessica... my angel" he said as tears poured out of his eyes.

I was in shock, he called me his, his angel ...his one and only. He said that all of that.

"But jay-" I began but was cut off again. "No go she has gone... Jessica has gone" he said with tears.

"You know I fucked up... and I don't know what to do to solve the situation... I treated her like shit bringing in those bimbos.FUCK THEM!!" He shouted before he continued "I made her feel worthless... my own wife I made her feel worthless.... I insulted her. It's over... I've lost my Jessica and my child" he said crying

I couldn't believe my ears and my eyes. Jayden is crying, he's really sorry...

I love him so much. I heard a bumb which caught my attention. Jayden hit his head due to him dozing.

"Come on, lay down, you need to rest" I said as I stood up and pulled him up. At least this time he didn't struggle. He knew he was tired.

I place him on the bed and put the blanket over him. Within minutes he was out. I looked at my daughter's father. Mi amour.

I kiss his forehead before I left the room for him to sleep.

                       $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$commet
$$share

Luv y'all.