chapter $35

JAYDEN P. O. V.

Till now I can't believe what Jess had said earlier about me. I mean she compared me to those good for nothing male models. Does she know how many girls will want to be in her place right now to my wife. Ridiculous, she definitely doesn't know.

Fuck but she looked beautiful with her leggings and fitted t shirt her body was out and banging... I go hard not gonna lie.

Getting out of the shower I go into my walk in closet and get out a grey sweat pants and a black t shirt.

Going down stairs I greeted David as he handed me a cup of orange juice. Did I ever mention that David makes the best drinks as well a coffees and teas. Well he does.

I was about to take a sip when Jessica's room door opened to reveal Jessica in a black bikini with a white button up shirt but with only on button done... Her boobs were on display.
Fuck. I am hard now.

Her figure came out perfectly as her skin glowed around the room damn this girl is really every man's wish if you ask me.

She has a big ass and well not to big boobs. She's a little Kylie Jenner and she's my wife.

She wore a black channel sunshades. With her hair flowing natural down her back.

She came down the stairs looking at me as she took of the glasses. She spoke

"see something you like. Oh wait you might say you've seen better but it's impossible because what your looking at is a Mexican Top model body so it's quite impossible to say you've seen better. Gotta swim. Bye dear" she said as she wore back her glasses, flipping her hair out of her face and taking my juice along with her. She walked away moving her hips seductively.

To be honest she really turned me on badly. And now I wanna fuck.

JESSICA P. O. V.

oh yes.

My plan is working am sure jayden is turned on already, I mean I made him speechless. We're did all that confidence come from. You know forget about where the confidence came from, I am just glad that I showed Mr Ross who the real boss is. Ha.

I was brought out of my mind celebration when jayden spoke.

"enjoying the water Mrs Ross." he said smirking as he sat on one of the chairs drinking a glass of whiskey.

When did he enter. Asshole.

"Umm yes but please I rather not be formal just call me Jessica. Thanks" I said as I eyed him up and down. What even in a sweat pants and t shirt his still hot. hell no.

"drooling again" he said bringing me back to reality as he take's a sip of his drink.

"no no no hell no. I am not drooling." I said sternly as jayden looked at me smiling saying nothing. he dropped the whiskey on the stool.

"Yeah right, but it's all yours... if you know what I mean" he said with a wink and a smirk.

Motherfucker.

"I fucking hate you" I said to him with venom lacing in my voice while he giggled.

Minutes pasted and I was still swimming in the pool while Jayden kept on looking at me

After a couple more minutes he said "it will soon be time for lunch I think you should Come out and dry up" And with that he left.

What the fuck just happened. First his flirty and then an asshole. He really has some hidden talents.

Coming out of the pool I dry myself and my hair. Heading up stairs to my room.

I go in the bathroom, take a little shower then dry up . Going into my walk in closet I get out a green biker shorts and a big black baggy t shirt with my Nike palms.

Leaving my hair flowing. Going down stairs I see that jayden has already started eating, so with out further to do I sit and start eating.

Being with my phone I check out what's happening on instagram.

Wow I just hit 6,000,000 followers.

             $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Another chapter done
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all