Chapter $62

JESSICA POV
*a week later*
I was woken up by my phone ringing I grabbed it from the bed stand. I slide on the answer button without looking at who was calling.

"JESSICA MARIA MANCHANGO " my mom yelled which made me sit up from the bed as I moved the phone away from my ear.

Putting it back to my ear I speak " yes mom " I said sleepy.

"Where the hell are you? " she asked angrily.

" home on my bed" I answer honestly. She murmured something in Spanish before she spoke.

"Do you know what the time is saying" she asked not letting me answer" well let me tell you this is 8:25am and you are not here when you know you have a photoshoot by 8:55am today in my office" she added.

Wait how is it 8:25am, how did I over sleep. I came down from the bed as I ended the call. I rush to the bathroom had a quick shower, dried up then to my closet. I pick out a black baggy sweat pants and matching black hoodie with my black palms. When all dressed up I pack my hair into a ponytail. Grabbed my phone and keys as I left immediately. I go downstairs to the kitchen but stopped as I saw jayden with that same red headed bitch kissing on the couch. They both look my direction before going back to what they where doing.

After I picked the water I went towards the door as Vanessa laughed at something jayden whispered in her ear. Assholes. I get into my G wagon and drove off

Twenty minutes later I arrive at my moms HQ of her clothing line... I enter the building as I walk up to the receptionist, Lucy.

"Morning Lucy where's my mom at" I asked

" morning jess she's already on the photoshoot floor." I  rush to the elevator as I press the button to the fourth floor because that's where its located.

I finally reached as the doors open I rush out to the door leading to the photoshoot room.  I opened it as I saw everyone getting everything ready for the photoshoot. I ask for my mom and they say she's in the makeup room I move there since its just across the photoshoot room.

I enter and see my mom doing her makeup by one of the stylist, Maya.

"Hey mom, hey Maya, morning " I said.

"Jessica what the hell is going on why are you late" she asked scoldingly

"Mama am sorry I just don't know how I slept off." I said honestly.

"Well we will talk about this later go change and start your makeup" my mom said as she picked up her ringing phone.

I went to the changing room. I took off my clothes and put on a robe

I came out when I was secured with the robe. I go to my chair as Sandra comes to do my makeup.

It took me a whole ten minutes to do my makeup. It was a heavy makeup but natural. The lovely red eye-shadow with black long mascara, then a red lipstick, my blush a peach color then a white colored highlighter. I also wore a breast length black straight wig with my additional long artificial eyelashes.

I wore the first gown which was a silver latex dress. It was short but comfortable it was paired with a silver heels. I went for the first shoot. I posed for the camera as I changed poses for each shoot. Then I went to the next dress, it was a skin colour latex pencil jumpsuit as I went for the next shoot, after a few shots and seven more dresses we where done.

Well that was frustrating.

I cleaned the makeup of and took of the wig as I took a shower. I changed back to my old clothes as I go the dinning room to eat am starving.

"jess dear you need to watch what you're eating you're gaining weight" my mom said as she looked at the pictures which where taken. I check it out and it was pretty true I have gained weight. My cheeks are chubbier than usual same with my body and also my boobs.

I have been feeling a little heavy lately, and my appetite has increased. I have also started becoming tired in every little thing I do. For example the photoshoot, I feel like sleeping now.

I serious guys what is happening.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all